THE DAY WE GET ADOPTED

~Niall's pov~

We were all awake and downstairs eating breakfast when we were done we got a call from Simon.

~Harry's pov~

I answered the phone it was Simon I put him on speaker and I said hello he said that we should adopted a kid we said okay and we were on our way to the adopted center.

~Louis's pov~

We got to the adopted center me, Harry, and Liam went to one side and Zayn and Niall went the other way.

~Zayn's pov~

Me and Niall were walking we got to the end and we saw two girls who looked the same just with different eye colors me and Niall walked to them and asked what there name is they said Faith and Hope I saw that Faith has hazel eyes and that Hope has brown then Hope asked us what is our name and I said "my name is Zayn and that's Niall" I asked them are they twins they both said "yes". I said Niall go get the boys.

~Niall's pov~

I got the boys and said follow me we went to were Zayn was at and then they introduced each other then Louis said Faith is like Niall and Zayn mixed together and Hope is like Niall and Liam mixed together I asked can we adopted them both Liam said i will call Simon and ask when he was done Liam said that he said we could get them both. We walked to the front desk and the lady said "yes".

~Liam's pov~

The lady said "yes" I asked her if we could get Faith and Hope she said "yes just sign these papers" when I finished signing the papers Niall and Zayn went to go get the girls, when they came back we left and went inside the car. Zayn was driving and Louis was in the passenger side, me and Harry was next to Hope and Niall was next to Faith and she was looking out of the window 10 minutes past and I saw that Faith fell asleep. When we got to the house I saw that Niall woke up Faith and we walked inside.

~Zayn's pov~

I showed Hope and Faith there room I looked at Faith and saw that she was looking at the floor I asked Faith if she was okay then she looked at me and nodded her head yes then she looked around the room I decided to take them back downstairs. We went back downstairs and Faith sat on the floor and Hope sat next to her.

~Hope's pov~

I saw that Faith was acting more different and weird. I tapped Faith and said "are you okay" she said "yes".

~Faith's pov~

Niall sat next to me and I think it was Liam who sat next to Hope.

~Niall's pov~

Liam decided to watch toy story Faith and Hope got up and sat on the sofa when the movie started Faith looked so interested in the movie when the food was ready we ate then we went to sleep.