LOOKING FOR A BABYSITTER

~Louis' s pov~

It was 8 in the morning. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on black jeans and a white shirt. I walked downstairs to see Niall.

~Niall's pov~

I had on black jeans and my shirt that said "crazy mofo". A couple of minutes later Louis came downstairs. I said "morning" and he said the same thing back to me. He then said "We have to look for a babysitter to watch the twins for tomorrow" I said "okay but let's wait till the rest of the guys wake up".

~Liam's pov~

I woke up at 9:30 in the morning. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I put on my blue jeans and my gray shirt. I walked downstairs to see everyone downstairs except for the twins. I said "morning" and they said the same thing back to me. Then Niall said "we need a babysitter to watch the twins for tomorrow" I said "okay we coukd call our girlfriend to see if there busy".

~Harry's pov~

I said "Arianna said she can't because she has work", Liam said "same as harry" and Zayn said the same thing. Then I heard small footsteps coming downstairs I looked to see both of the twins. Liam went to the kitchen to make breakfast. We all ate breakfast and then we went to the sofa except for Me,Niall, Liam.

{Later that day}

~Liam's pov~

We found a babysitter named "Eve" I had to meet her first to see If we could hire her.

{After the meet}

I had her number I went back to our house, I saw that the twins weren't downstairs. I told the lads about Eve and they said "yes" I called her and told her that she is hired. I then asked the lads "we're are the twins" Zayn said "their upstairs sleeping". We went upstairs to go asleep since we have a concert tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~^^^~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and for the long wait. But I have been busy so I couldn't update as much.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Comment, Like and Share