The Thought

(Qins POV)

I watched as my use to be best friend walked out the door of my house. I was just so mad. I didn't mean to hurt her.

 She isn't supposed to be alone cause all the shit that happened in her life. I remember this one time when we were in the fifth grade. 

Man, that was the best year of my life.

**********

"What is wrong with you like, you can't do a simple math problem?" She said in a laughing voice.

 I wasn't all that good at math in the 5th grade. "You know how horrible I am with math. Especially when I'm around you" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Honestly, I didn't know you are horrible while you are with me. Why is that?" She asked with a little grin on her adorable face.

"Since your my best friend, every time I am with you, I always try to impress you. Cause for some reason, I just think that one little mistake can mess up our friendship. Even if I act really stupid." I truthfully said as she walked behind me and wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Well, no matter how smart or stupid you might be, you will always be my best friend. You already know that I don't judge people like that. Because you already know that I act stupid all the time" She whispered into my ear causing me to have a huge smile on my face. 

**********

Till this day, I never forgot those words.

 You know what, I just made the biggest mistake of my life. 

I went upstairs to grab my car keys. I ran back downstairs and out the door. I got into my car and cranked up it up.

I am going to get my Best Friend back.