The Cup

Jungkook:  So, what's the story of the cup?

Jin: Shhhhhhh *covers his mouth and whispers* No one speaks of the cup...

Jungkook: *says through jin's hand* But you just did

Yoongi: The story of the cup....it started when we toured L.A in 2015 *flashback sequence* It all started when we got to the hotel, next to the venue, Jhope wanted to go look around and explore the place out. So naturally Taehyung being the "explorer type" he said yes. It had been a couple of hours since we had seen them...so Jimin went looking for them, and that's when....

Jungkook gets really scared and he starts hearing dark moaning sounds coming from the hallway of the dorm..all of a sudden a dark figure is seen crawling around the corner....

Yoongi: *Scares the shit out of Jungkook bye poking his sides and yelling*... YOU KNOW IT'S PAST YOUR BEDTIME!!!!!!!

Jungkook: *pees a little and runs to Jin* JINNNNNNNNNN HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hoseok: *gets up off of the floor and turns the lights back on, and him and Taehyung are laughing*

NamJoon: *does his dorky laugh*

Jimin: *pokes Jungkooks sides again and watches him jump*

Jungkook: *balling his eyes out* T-that's n-not f-f-funny....

Jin: *holding him trying not to laugh* Aww..its okay

Yoongi: Then you should have went to bed and not watched that scary movie

Jungkook: Fuck you guys....