I'm Sorry My Sister

I've been looking for my brother Kim Taehyung for eleven years. The last memories I have of him is when we were separated in the hybrid shelter, Taehyung was basically being ripped away from me. We were only six when we got taken away from our parents and put in a slave house, being used for old dirty men's pleasure. The thought of my older brother being used for something like that makes me want to puke. I mean who would be sick enough to use a seven year old for sex!? I suddenly stopped when this little bot ran into my leg, "Oh! I'm sorry noona, I should be careful nest time." He reminded  me of my brother. 

"Its alright little guy," I looked around to see if his parents were around. "Where is you're Eomma and Appa?" I said as I picked him up gently and walked over to the swings. He looked up at me with pretty dark brown eyes and a cute smile, "Oh, I'm here with my daddy! He is over..there!" he pointed in the direction to where his "daddy" was. I walked over to this mystery man and tap him lightly on the shoulder, "Um excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you but I was just bringing back your son..?"  I said in a questioning voice. The man turned around, and my eyes got wide. This man looked like my brother, my Taehyung..

"Oh thank you ma'am!" the man took back the little boy, "I told you not to run away with out telling me where you were going mister!" he tickled the little boy's sides. I watched as the little boy wriggled under the elders touch, "Oh um, I'm sorry but I never got your name.." I asked quietly. Maybe I was afraid that he was my brother.. I wouldn't know what to do! I haven't seen Taehyung in eleven years!  "Sorry, my name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you..?" he waited for my name.  "My name is Cheol-su.. Kim Cheol-su. I though you were my brother. Kim Taehyung, we got separated eleven years ago." I had tears in my eyes.

"Wait! YOU are Kim Cheol-su?! OMG I know him! He is my room-mate!" I looked up at him in pure shock. I froze, I was panicking..I found my brother, after eleven years of looking for him.. "Can you take me to him?! How is he? where has he been all this time? Has he been looking for me?" I hit Jungkook with a shit load of questions, well who wouldn't?   "Actually..he is-" Jungkook got cut off by this deep male voice coming from behind me.

"Cheol-su... baby sis, is that really you?" I turned around to see this handsome young man..and that young man was my brother.  I ran up to him and hugged him like I was never going to let go and nodded. I cried on his shoulder, "I thought I had lost you forever TaeTae..I never want to let you out of my sight ever again!" He hugged me back just as tight. Taehyung calmed me down, just how he used to, by singing You Are My Sunshine . "I'm sorry..I'm sorry my sister.."