But You're Hurting Me...

Rochelle's POV;

After my story, I fell into Princeton's strong chest. The tears streaming down my face, and soaking the front of his shirt. He cupped the back on my head, and laid sweet kisses on it. His fumes were so perfect, he smelled like sunshine, if that even made sense. Princeton then whispered, "I will never let anyone hurt you again." 

But that made me grow furious . He was hurting me! Taking me away from my family, my life. Princeton was not my prince charming. He was my kidnapper, a pyscho. "But you're hurting me." I spoke into his chest. But, I guess he didn't hear me , because he responded with a "Hmm?" . I took a deep breath, and regained my confidence. Slowly, I pulled up from his chest, and repeated, "You're hurting me, Princeton." he slighty gasped , then his eyes narrowed. "You're taking away from the ones I love. God knows how they feel right now. They're probably worried sick! If you hurt them , then you're hurting...me." 

His eyes grew cold, and he hissed through clenched teeth. "I'm saving you." Now I was confused. He spoke again, "I'm saving you from hurt, and pain. Mostly by your friends who hurt you physically. Your family that hurts you emotionally , because everytime at your beloved sisters you think of your parents," I slowly backed away from him. This is too much. "Stop," I pleaded , "I don't want to hear anymore." But he ignored my plea and continue, but spoke loudly. "And mostly from you, who forces yourself to be tortured by those haunting memories. No more , Rochelle. You'll be happy. And those friends of yours will wish they'd never hurt you...Once I get through him." 

I snapped my head toward him, and looked at his eyes, which were now blood shot. His hands were formed into fist, as he shook slightly from rage. 

"No, Prince.." he picked me up by my waist, and carried me upstairs. Before I knew it, we were in our bedroom. No, his bedroom. Princeton tossed me on the bed, and headed for the door. I sprung out the bed, and launched for the door before he shut it. I failed. He locked me in. . "Please, Princeton! Don't hurt them!" It was silent for awhile. " I won't," he begun, "only like they hurt you." he hissed, and heared his footsteps vanish down the hall. .