He Whispered, "Princess..."

Nia's POV;

Night of Sunny's Death;

I spent the night over Sunny's , because she seemed to be taking the whole Rochelle thing pretty badly. Sunny's parents have been gone for about 3 weeks on a business, so I can see why Sunny's lonely. I can't believe Rochelle's really gone. It was about, 3 in the morning, and I was still up. Pondering , where in the world could she would be. I made my way downstairs to get a drink. It's completely too humid in that stuffy room of Sunny's. After about half an hour of just sitting in the kitchen thinking about Rochelle , I decide to go back to the home saunna . The door's locked? How? "Gee, Sunny I'm never spending the night at your house again. " I quietly complained to myself.

Right as I lifted my hand to tap on the door I heard a voice. It wasn't Sunny's neither. It was a boy. I placed my ear to the door , for a better understanding of the discussion.

"Why are you here?" I heard what I believe to be Sunny. "You know exactly why I'm here." the mystery boy responded. I heard a gasp , and then the boy continued. "How dare you hurt my Rochelle?" my eyes grew wide. Sunny killed Rochelle? No. No. I continued my ease dropping session. "Where is she?" whispered Sunny huskily . "Safe... but you're not." That was it for me.

"Open the door , Sunny!"

There was a shriek . Followed by a thud. Then, a jiggle of the door knob.

I swung up the door, and in the window frame was Jacob. Jacob Perez. The pyscho who killed his friends, along with his mother, now Sunny. "Shh, Princess." and with that he was gone.