Prologue

People don't seem to care about me for me. It's either because of who my dad was, or because of my...condition. Being schizophrenic and having the whole world know means you're constantly being asked if you're okay. When your dad died and the whole world knows, you're asked the same question. So usually when people ask out of context, I don't know if they mean with my mental state, or my emotional state. I just shrug and say "I've been better" since it's true for both situations.

I was born when my dad was still young. He had his whole career still ahead of him. He would still go on tour and my mom and I would visit. They weren't married yet, but they were still in love. They got married when I was two, he was twenty-one, and my mom was nineteen. 

My dad died in a plane crash. He was on his way home to see my mom and I. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn weren't on that flight. It was just Harry on the private jet. I don't even remember him. The pictures around the house are the only way I ever know what he looked like.

As for my schizophrenia, I was born with it, but it got progressively worse. According to my mom, it started getting worse after the death of my father. Part of me thinks she's just saying that. I never ask any of my "uncles" about it.

I mostly see four different things. One of them is a little rag doll looking thing. Like the one Lilo had from Lilo & Stitch. Her name is Maxee. Although she looks kind of scary, she actually tries to keep me out of trouble and encourage me. Her opposite is a cat named Tuesday. He's black with orange eyes and loves to put me down and steer me towards trouble. Hal is a girl around my age. She's almost translucent with white hair and incredibly blue eyes. She's tall, but also skinny. She's almost like a ghost. She's a form a Satan, I swear it. She's like the owner of Tuesday. But he ususally does the dirty work for her.

The fourth one, I haven't told anyone about. I don't think anyone would believe me. He's not really good or bad. He's just sort of there for me to talk to. And lately, he's been coming around more often than the others.

I see my dead father, Harry Styles.