☯|Chapter 9

(( Thursday Morning ))

"Summer... What If Moms Death Wasn't A Accident" We Continue Sitting In The Bathtub In My Bathroom Discussing About The Little Incident From Last Night.

"What If Mom's Trying To Tell You Something About That Night And About Who The Suspect Is" She Finish. "Harold Tried To Tell Me Somethings But Every Time We Tried To Discuss It In Private Rachel Would Show Up And Say She Needs My Help With Something"

"What If Rachel's The Killer, What If She Doesn't Won't You To Find Out" Autumn Said Sitting And Starring At Me. Rachel Isn't The Killer Remember?" I Question

A Light Knock Appear At The Door, It Was Her. We Both Jumped. "Um Hello .. Anybody In There, Summer?" She Said Knocking Lightly And Jiggling The Handel.

"Do You Think She Overheard Us?" Autumn Carefully Whisper To Me While Jumping Up. I Bucked My Eyes. "Hey I'm Heading Into Town And I Was Wondering If You Wanna Join Me For Coffe.".

I Starred At Autumn In Disbelief. "I Don't Know What To Do" I Mouthed.

"I Can't Go, I Still Have A Hangover From The Other Night, But Maybe Summer Wants To Tag Along" She Yelled. Rachel Didn't Answer. "If You Go Into The Town With Her Maybe You Can Catch Harold And You Guys Can Talk ..." She Said Swatting Into Me.

A Silence Filled The Room. Me And Autumn Starred At The Door.

  "You Know What Never Mind It's Fine, Maybe Next Time, I Know You're Not Feeling Well So Yea" She Answer. "Wait" I Shouted Starring At Autumn. "I'll Come I'll Be Down In A Minute, I Have To Find Something Comfortable To Wear" I Said Looking Over And Winking At Her.

She Started Chuckling Lightly.

  ***                 

I Signed Before Turning The Water On And Took Of The Smelling Clothes And Got In, The Hot Water Rushing Over My Face I Washed All The Grub And Dirt Off From Last Night.I Breathed In A Gulp Of Air Before Washing My Hair In Fruity Shampoo.I Sigh Before Finishing Up And Shutting Off The Water. Stepping Out, And Drying Off.

The Hand Bruise On My Ankle Was Still Noticeable But Healing A Little.

I Grabbed A Pair Of Light Blue Skinny Jeans And A Blue And White Stripe Long Sleeve Shirt I Got Dress And Threw On A Pair Of Black/White Converses. I Brush Through My Brown Hair And Tie It Up In A Pony Tail Just For Today.

Autumn And I Both Headed Downstairs And To The Kitchen Where Rachel Was Waiting. "Have Fun" She Said With Sarcasm. I Playfully Push Her Aside While Walking In.

"You Ready Kiddo" She Question.

I Nodded. "Alrighty Let Get A Move On" She Said Twirling The Car Keys In Her Hands And Making Her Way To The Door.

~

I Hobbled On The Steps To The Coffee Cabana. Phew Body Pump Destroy My Legs. Before I Open The Door, I Spun Around And Looked Toward The Sidewalk. Nothing. Like Always, There Was Nothing There.

Shaking My Head I Turn Back Toward The Large Doors.

I Smiled A Little As Rachel Waved Me From The Front Of The Line.