☯|Chapter 16

"Rachel I Need To Have A Word With You In Private... Alone" I Explained. "Sure Here Have A Seat Summer" She Said Pointing At The Empty Stool Wooden Beside Her Makeup Station.

She Continue Putting On The Last Of Her Eyeliner As I Took My Spot Beside Her. "You My Friend Look Beautiful, But Somethings Missing, I Can't Put My Finger On It" She Said Starring At Me Up And Down.

She Snap Her Fingers Once She Realize It "Lipstick! You're Missing Lipstick" She Yelped. She Pulled Out Her Jewelry Box And Open It Revealing Different Color Lipsticks. 

  "Let's See... Black Dress, Cream Flats, Straight But Curly Hair, I Say Velvet" She Said Digging Around The Box And Later Retrieving A Dark Red Lipstick That Was Label Lovely Velvet.

  "You Know You Have Lovely Plump Lips And Such Beautiful Brown Eyes ... My Mom Always Said Those Were A Mans Weakness" She Explain While Lightly Applying The Lipstick.

  "Also Good Cooking Is The Way To A Mans Heart" She Chuckle While Finishing My Bottom Lip. "All Done" She Said Clapping Her Hands.

   I Turn And Stare At My Reflection In The Mirror, I Press My Lips Together To Finish The Following. Then I Stare At The Pearl Necklace That Hang Out The Bottom Draw Of The Jewelry Box.

"You Wanna Wear It Tonight" She Ask Opening And Retrieving It. I Stare As She Held It Up Letting The Light Catch The Shinny Sides. "It Matches Your Dress So I'm Suggesting It" She Finish. She Jumped Up Coming Behind Me, I Watch As She Slowly Lower The Necklace In Front Of Me And Pulling It Back.

"Rachel What's Your Real Name" I Question Starring At Her Reflection. Her Smile Quickly Turned Into A Straight Face. "Excuse Me" She Said With A Confuse Tone Of Voice. I Stare At Her Pale Reflection In The Mirror.

I Didn't Wanna Tell How I Found Out, Cause Then She'll Really Send Me Away And This Time For Good.

"Is It True" I Question Budging One Eyebrow At Her. "You Know What" She Said Gripping The Necklace Tighter Around My Neck. "That's None Of Your Business". I Watch As She Continue Starring Deep Into My Soul From The Mirrors Reflection. "And You Know What Else ... These Pearls Aren't Gonna Fit" She Said Releasing The Necklace And Laying It Down On The Dresser.

"Hey Have You Seen My Watch" My Dad Said Speeding Walking Through The Door. She Quickly Turn Around "Hey What's Going On" He Quickly Question Looking At My Reflection.

  "Oh Nothing Just Giving Summer Some Tips On How To Do Her Makeup" She Said Looking Back Smiling At Me.

  "Oh. Well Get A Move, The Guest Are Really Anxious To Meet Summer" He Said Giving Her A Peek On The Cheeks And Speed Walking Back Out.

  Once Out Of Sight She Turn And Stare At My Reflection With A Straight Face. "I Guess I'll Show Myself The Way Out" I Said Standing Up And Walking Towards The Door.

She Continue Starring At My Every Move Till I Was Standing Outside The Doorway. "Don't Embarrass Your Father And I Tonight" She Said Rolling Her Eyes And Hissing.

"Whatever You Say... Ramona" I Said With A Side Smirk. Her Face Turn A Little White Mixed With Different Emotions At My Response. 

"Now Get Out I Have Guess Coming" She Said With A Door Slam.

**