Love Tips

Love Tip : # 27

Life can be a crule and terrible thing. It's a sudden reality a lot of us have chosen to ignore , meaning we can't handle the truth when the person we love most is gone. The pain you feel is almost so intense, you question things in life. I can tell you that I have gone through the Three Main Heartaches.

1.) Online Dating : Never being able to see the person you're dating . Meaning a Deep Loneliness is always upon you , you get angry because you may never get to meet. Some are lucky and get to , most are not.

2.) They Are Near : This relationship consists of being able to see each other almost everyday because they live in the next town or in your own. You just feel lonely when you don't get to hang out.

3.) Here than Gone : When the person you Love has spent their entire being with you , and then had to leave . You go into a long Distance relationship, but hardly ever get to talk to each other anymore. You feel broken , you cry yourself to sleep. You ask God why he did this , you become angry , depressed to an extremely dangerous state. But you do nothing , you can't . You know that one day you may be together again , but the biggest pain you have from it all is watching them walk away. Not because they want to , but have too. The pain you feel eats away at you , makes you feel like you're forever lost . You can't function clearly , you die a little on the inside..

I know the Heartaches , the third one I'm going through now , and I'm telling you. It is a living Hell , happiness has never stayed with me until I got together with my Baby , but now that he has gone. So has it , keep in mind that life can change drastically. Things we need to cope with can be really hard to take. Though you just gotta deal with it , live life with hope in your heart. Tolerance is a good thing to know how to do , so don't feel so bad if you are going through any of these. Go out and live your life , do something to take your mind off of your Love. It will get better. Just keep hanging on...