Love Tips

Love Tip # 26 : " Can You Feel The Love Tonight ? " Lol , such a good sentence in that song. Well , can you ladies and gents ? Can you Feel the Love , I can. Or well , think about my own babe. I can also think about the Fun we had alone ;3 lol , jk. Video games , pizza , and soda was our fun. That and cuddling , but this isn't about what I do at night . This is about some things you Guys could try and even Girls if your wanting some Fun.

1.) (( For all you Geeks and Nerds out there )) Foreplay

2.) A trail of Roses leading to the bedroom , maybe a chocolate box laid on his/her pillow ? Along with lit candles. (( don't burn the house down ))

3.) A romantic night out. Maybe a moonlit walk or a nice restaurant.(( if your like me )) A fire , a really big bonfire , some good 80's or 90's music . BBQ , maybe fish fry . Sitting on the hood of the car and star gaze .

4.) (( Gamers )) Play one on one with your baby , make bets even. Loser is the Winners Slave and does whatever . Lol , depends on age . Restrictions Applied for you younger folks.

5.) Just Dance , play around. Relax and unwind  for once , watch a movie and cuddle. Ask your other how there day was and listen . If it was bad , comfort them while being annoying in a good way. Like Silly and playful , I do it all the time. (( Warning , last part may not always work. Getting Bitch Slapped may occur ))

6.) Make dinner and clean the house before the other comes home for work or to just hang out. Make the night easier for them and less stressful.

- Hope these are helpful you guys ! Remember, put effort forth and you Shall RECEIVE!! Lol , not sure really . I hope these do work for y'all , and that you all have a wonderful day/night/ afternoon. ~ Jenx -