Chapter 17

Authors note: Hey getting interesting yet hope so remember comment vote follow!!!!! love you always Abbyiscrazy12

I think I am going nut but it said " I don't know"? I felt my body lift off the ground and then I looked around and passed out. I felt dead I wasn't though I could here but I was trapped. Not in a room trapped but in my mind I could only see black. I heard rylie talking to Skylar and Jack.

She dragged Jack in the same room I was in. Then started talking to him then it turned to shouting. They both left the room and a women came in with medicine. I opened my eyes at that point and stared around the room. I was scared and I didn't know what to say.

I looked around the room again and realized that I'm in a hospital. The women said " hello I'm Morgan how are you feeling". "Fine I guess" "umm where am I anyway" "Well your in a hospital now but your very lucky because tomorrow you can go to your hotel". "Ok that's good can I see my friends or friend" " yes of coarse you can. guys you can come in know".

Skylar ran in with tears on her eyes and Jack looked worried as usual. "Rylie Skylar what happened how long have I been out" "Well" rylie said " this idiot over here left you thinking that you were behind him. Then I yelled at him to get you and so,he ran back. Then instead of carrying you he dragged you then I had to come pick you up because he thought it would be to weird". " Ok well thanks,for not saving me Jack and leaving me to die and thank you rylie for actually saving me".

He gave me an apology look. I turned the other way so I didn't need to look at him. Rylie was staring at him like he was the last ice cream in the freezer. he told me a joke but I didn't move to face him. I did put the covers over my head though so if I needed to turn I wouldn't see him. He said something else but I had fell asleep.

Rylie saw I didn't answer and pulled the covers off of my head. she saw I was asleep and told Skylar to wait outside. She grabbed on to Jack's arm stopping him from going anywhere so she could talk to him. "look" she said in a low voice " next time you do that I will slit your throat unless Abby gets to you first understand". "Yes rylie" he said " good know when she gets up you better be good as gold to her" " What do you" she stopped him.

"I mean be nice to her You don't need to like her just be nice now let's get out of here so she can rest". they left the room and closed the door. I woke up to some things on the table there were teddy bears and junk I didn't need but I liked it anyway". I held on to it when rylie walked in " you like the gifts we got you". "Ya there wonderful I love them thanks" I force a smile " good news you can come stay in a hotel with us know come on" she said.