Chapter 12

*Skip Time: Breakfast time*

We decided to go to shopping mall. You and Qian Xi went to 'Dolly Bears Shop'. He brought a big brown bear for you. You told him that you wanted to go to the restroom. When, you were back from the bear shop, he was nowhere to be found.

You began to panic. You searched all around the mall. You're even more panicking. All of sudden, you bumped into a tall boy.

Me: S-sorry*blush and bow*

???: It's okay, anyways my name is Zhi Hong.*smiled*

Me: Thanks. My name is (y/n). Did you saw a boy with a cap and wearing a ' Playboy' ( it's a brand) jacket?

Zhi Hong: yea, I saw him just now.

Me:where did he go?

Zhi Hong: last I seen, he went to he boutique shop.

Me: thank you so much, Zhi Hong. Hope we can meet again.#his face is so familiar but who is it?#

Zhi Hong: me too

You wentthere and found Qian Xi. He was choosing a dress fo you. He was shocked when you touched his shoulder. He turned back and saw you. He told you to try it. You obey and tried it.

(Y/N) POV

I obey and tried on the dress. Wow, it is very beautiful.. it is in red and black colour as it is my favourite colour.

I asked him how do I look? At him. He was shocked and repiedto my question " you are so beautiful in that dress". He bought it for me and I thanked him. We gathered at Sushi King ( any sushi restaurant ) for lunch. Yuan was eating too much sushi ( salmon) until he was full. Jun Kai ate his sushi slowly with his cold face paste up at his face.

Ater I ate lunch, I thanked Qian Xi and his friends for making my day ( happy )

Me: goodbye,guys. See you tomorrow.*cute face*

Qian Xi: G-goodbye, (Y/n)* blushed*

Jun Kai and Yuan: Someone is blushinggggg...

Qian Xi: Stop it,guys. I never seen her this cute.

*Skip Time: At Night*

Kringggg...kringggg....kringgg.....you woke up and took a quick shower. After that,you went to the dining room and took your breakfast and went to school.

You step into your class. Out of the blue, Qian Xi came from nowhere and asked you to come to his house this evening. You nodded. The teacher came to our class and we greeted her as she greeted us first. When she was teaching us, there were knocks...

Knock!! Knock!! Knock!!

Teacher: oh, come in.

???: *steps into our class*

Teacher: Class, today we will have a new transfer student from Hong Kong ( H.K ). Please come in and introduce yourself.

???:Hello, everyone. My name is Liu Zhi Hong. I'm from Hong Kong. I hope we can be good friends. Please take care of me.

90% of the girls in your class were happy and cheering for him because he is a singer and an actor.

A few girls: Zhi Hong!! * shouted*

Teacher: Zhi Hong, You may sit next to (Y/n).

He walked next to you and sitted down while the other girls gave you a death stare.

Qian Xi wasn't focus on what miss Wan teaching because he was staring at you and 'the newbie'.

(Y/n) POV

30 minutes later

Miss Wan went out our class as the bell had rung. Everyone get ready to go to cafeteria as it's recess.

Suddenly, I felt someone touched my shoulder and it was Zhi Hong.

Zhi Hong: Can we go lunch together?

Me: sure but I have to ask Qian Xi first.

You went to Qian Xi's table and ask him. He gave you permission. You thanked him and went to cafeteria with 'the newbie'.

On the way to the cafeteria, someone had pushed you from the back at the stairs. You nearly to be kill but Zhi Hong was there. He catched you before you bump.

Me: Thanks for helping me.

Zhi Hong: you're welcome. Are you okay my lady?

Me: I'm o-okay*shy*

Qian Xi was there too when Zhi Hong helped you. He became very jealous and mad when Zhi Hong touched you.

Qian Xi POV

I was on the way to the cafeteria. Suddenly, I saw the newbie touched my girl. What on the Earth that he think that he is doing!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, guys for not update it for a very,very,very long time. I'm not die yet. I am too busy this year because of my UPSR.