Chapter 6

We ate the foods we bought from the cafeteria quietly. You felt like somebody had spy us. You had finished eating your food and went to wash your hand at the nearest girls restroom.. You found a shy girl who was following and staring at us at the cafeteria. You asked her why was she following us.

Me: who are you and why are you following us?

???: the named is Maria.. I-I have a crush on JunKai 哥 but ... I'm too.. shy

Me: oh, I see. Maria which class are you?

Maria: my class is R13. The class is beside yours..

Me: Oh, if you want to meet Jun Kai personally you can just tell me and I shall tell Jun Kai... lol it could be easier if you ask than following us like a creepy person..

Maria: thanks, ( y/n).

Kringgg ...... the recess time was over.

We went back to our class and studied .

Qian Xi: can you come over to my house this Saturday?

me: for what?

Qian Xi: to ask you something important.

Me: fine, I'll go to your house but you must give me your address because I never go to your house before. Don't worry I won't tell your fans your house address. Lol

Qian Xi: yea.. lol. Thanks

He wrote down his address on a piece of paper and gave it to you.

Address:xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx
4.30pm

After school

~

(y/n) POV

You knocked on his door for couples of times before Qian Xi opened it.

Me: Qian Xi, where are your parents?

Qian Xi: my parents stay in Korea. They gave me this house as a gift. Only me and my maid live here.

Me: Oh, you must felt very lonely, right?

Qian Xi: yea... but it is only before you came. Now, I am not felt very lonely bacause I have you.

Author

Thanks for read , comment and vote for my story. I don't really have idea but I shall try my best.