Chapter 5

When we stepped into our class,we saw no one in the class. It means that there was only two of us in the class.

Me: I think we came to school too early.

Qian Xi: it is a good thing, isn't it? They are not here yet. So can we...?

Me: what do you mean by can we?

Qian Xi came close, close and closer to you. He closed his eyes. You became nervous and your body can't moved.. Suddenly, you felt a warm and soft  lips touched yours.

"Hey! Stop! WHAT ON THE EARTH WERE YOU THINKING, YI YANG QIAN XI! WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW US! " you yelled in front of his face because you were very mad at him..

There is only one way to silence her.. but I don't think she would love this idea... what can I do.. this is the only way , right?                -Qian Xi's thoughts

"Never kiss me again without my permissi-" he cutted her oh-so-long speech by kissing her again. Whenever she yelled at him , he'll kiss her

Me: why did you kissed me?*asked softly at Qian Xi*

Qian Xi: don't you like it? And it is bacause you are my girlfriend.*Smirk*

Me: what! Like it? Fine, I'm your girlfriend.

Half an hour later, Yuan and Jun Kai came. They decided to go to the class. When they step into our class, they saw Qian Xi was hugging you tightly.

(Ps: lol . If this really happen I will literally dying )

Jun Kai POV

Yuan and I came to school at 6:50 a.m. We decided to go to our class first before we went to cafeteria to have breakfast. I didn't have time to eat because of Wang Yuan laziness.  

When we stepped into the class, something I never expected happened. .. QIAN XI IS HUGGING MY OLD CRUSH! DAMN YOU ,  QIAN XI!!

(Y/n) POV

Qian Xi kissed me and hugged me tightly.  We heard our class door , revealing JunKai and Yuan.. Jun Kai's face turn to red as if he was mad..  I felt embrassed because of the scene. They asked what had happend but I don't know how to explain to them. So,guess what, I left them cliffhanger. .

"对不起我的朋友。。。"      

~ End POV~

Yuan: If both of you want to do like that please don't do it in the school. If anyone else see both of you, you guys will be dead meat. I don't want to see my friends corpses in front of our house on the next day.

Jun Kai: Xiao Xi, you're an idol. You shouldn't do that at a public place. You do know that our manager don't like us having girlfriends,right?

Qian xi nodded

~ In The Classroom (during lunch time )

Qian Xi: hey guys , let's have lunch together ! and (y/n) are you joining us?

Me: yea... sure?

Jun Kai: I shall join you . Lol. Just kidding.  Let's go!

Yuan: let's go!!Foods, Here We Come!!

Author

I'm sorry for my late updating. This story is boring.... I hope you guys will like it.