chapter 14 ( part 1 )

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and saw a machine beside me, a few unfamiliar curtains and some how looked like i'm in the ward?..

I felt a little bit heavy on my left hand. I turned my head and saw a boy who was sleeping. He had a worried expression on his face. He kinda familiar to me..... I stared at him closely but all of sudden he opened his beautiful eyes. My eyes met his dark-brown iries.

" oh my god, you're awake! I'm so fucking worried about you! If I didn't let you went there by yourself, this wouldn't happend! It's all my fault. Please forgive me, baby. " Honestly, I kinda shocked because this boy who I also didn't even know him said that. " who are you? Do I know you? " I said with a weird expression on my face. His jaw was dropped and his eyes went wider than before.

" what? I'm Jackson Yi ( 千玺 ). Your boyfriend,(Y/N )......" he said with a sad face... but still.. i don't know him, how could he become my boyfriend? He is so weird.

" why am I here? " I asked the mysterious boy named Jackson who said that he IS my boyfriend..... but all I could remember was my boyfriend was Zhi Hong ...

" hospital..... more to you're warded, baby. You bumped on a car when you were going to Junkai's house" he told...

Junkai? The name kinda familiar.

( well, she knew him but she kept called him 小凯 o Karry not 俊凯 )

" We found you laid on the floor ....well, road. But at that time you already fainted and there were blood all over your body... We called the ambulance... they brought you here and have some treatment" he continued...

I stared at him in his dark brown eyes which make have a little crush on him while he explained all about the car incident... He found out that I was staring at him... i'm not DROOLING for him okay

We stared at each others for like ages... until two figured bursted out the door...( they didn't break it )

We jumped in shocked. " hi,sugarpie . How are you feeling? You're parents are asking me about you all the time. I don't even know what to say to them... so are you feeling better or worst?" Karry pulled me in an embraced.

" hi, xiao Kai! I'm doing well and feeling better. Merci beaucoup pour être mon meilleur ami depuis que je désolé de vous faire avoir à nu avec mes parents" I said to him in French while we pulled away from each other...

Yeah...we actually in the same French class when we were young..

"De rien, mon amour. Et c'est bon... c'est sont! " Xiao kai said.

I looked over to Jackson. He had a confused expression on his face. " Are you okay, Jackson? " I asked him.

He nodded.

"Vous les gars pensent que seulemet vous deux peuvent comprendre et parler le français? Mieux ne pas. My name is Roy. You are having Amnesia. " roy said..

" Hi, Roy. So, you understand French? " i asked him... he nodded

" qian, Me and (Y/N ) were bestfriends when we were young. We had to separate and after a few years she in the other side of the world, she forgot about me. Now, she remember me! I'm so glad.! Also, we were in the same French class when we were young" xiao kai explained to Jackson.

*******

Sorry for not update...like years.
I wanna to thank to you guys for always support me,follow me. comment , read and vote my books. I really appreciate it. I don't really have ideas for this book and there will be some twist storyline in the future. i will write the meaning of those French sentences at the comments. I'm also not a pro in French language.

If you guys have some ideas that you want to share, go ahead. Write them at the comment or message me .

You guys also can chat with me on kik. My kik username is farah_imrona... same goes to my instagram