Alternative Ending 2 - Markle

Maya's POV.
I need to settle this right now. I'm texting all of them to meet me at the park.
Maya: Meet me at the park. All of you. Now.
Lucas: Yes Mam.
Maya: Not the time Huckleberry.
Lucas Yes Mam.
I rolled my eyes and ignored Lucas's response.
Farkle: Lol, I will be right there.
Josh: Coming.
When they got there I immediately stated. "I know about your Maya battle and I am going to settle this right now." I first turned towards Lucas. "You're Huckleberry, Ranger Rick, Hop-A-Long, that's all you are to me. You're a good friend that's fun to tease but nothing more and nothing less. I am sorry." Lucas looked at me then laughed a little bit. "Clutterbucket." Lucas mumbled with fake anger. I laughed. "Okay." I then turned towards Josh. "You were the guy I have had a crush on since Christmas. It was real at one point but you've been toying with my emotions for too long for it to be that way anymore. I don't think I can trust you with my heart. But you're a good guy and a good uncle I just don't think I can love you like that." Josh looked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He apologized. "It's okay, I'm used to it." I responded smiling lightly. I looked at Farkle this time. "Farkle, ever since we were in first grade and you helped Riley out of that bowl of apples, you have always been there for both of us. You've always loved us both and have been an amazing friend. I truly believe we could be great as more. I want to be more. Because Farkle, I love you. " I finished saying those words and Farkle looked at me amazed. Knowing he was too astonished and nervous to do it himself I kissed him. When we broke apart Farkle came back to life. "I- I love you too." Farkle said smiling like the adorable dork he is. I kissed him again holding him close never wanting to let go.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((There's the Markle ending for all you wonderful Markle shippers! Hope you enjoyed!