Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Nialls POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Where was I? Suddenly, all of last nights 'events' came back to me. Oh no. I'd just lost my virginity [A/N now this is fiction so I'm not sure when he lost his V-Card, but in the story he just lost it.]. Shoot. At least the girl was pretty. I felt something when I saw her last night. Wait, where was she? I looked around the room. She wasn't here! I checked to see if she'd left a note or something. I saw one on the dresser on my side.

Hey. I left my number in your phone incase you wanted to talk! Byeeeee

Lilac

Yes! She put her number in my phone. Lilac. That's a pretty name. I checked my phone, and there was her name. And a picture of her. She must of taken this morning. She had made a face with her tongue out and eyes crossed. I chuckled. I quickly texted her.

To 🌸Lilac🌸- hey! Want to meet?

To 🌸Lilac🌸- Nando's? 11 tomorrow.

I got dressed and went downstairs. I called Louis.

"Hello? This is the swag masta from Doncaster speaking!" I laughed. "Really Louis?" "Oh hello Leprechaun!" I burst out laughing. "Ok swag masta, leprechaun has his pot of gold waiting for you at the end of the rainbow, which also happens to be club Luna." "Ooooh did you lose your Veeeee?" "Maybe?" I said, sounding like a question. "Hey guys! Leprechaun lost his V-card!" I heard Louis shout away from the phone. I heard cheering and wolf whistles. "Sag masta, leprechaun needs you NOW!" "Kay, Kay, I'm coming." "See you soon."

I waited outside for about five minutes before a limo came up. Wow. Really, Louis? The window rolled down. Louis' smiling face greeted me. "Ello, leprechaun!" "Hey. A limo?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hey! You're finally a man! You need a new ride for a new man!" Right. I got in the limo. "Soooo, how was it?" He asked. I sighed. "Awesome!" I shouted, with a wide grin on my face. "Now, leprechaun, where's my gold?" I took out a $5 Australian note. "Uh, here you go. "Awww, that's it?" He said, faking disappointment. "Yep." "Oh well."

~at home~

When I got home, loud cheers welcomed me. I smiled. Harry came up and high fived me. Louis ran up from behind me and picked me up. More cheers erupted. Wow. Zayn and Liam came up and smiled. Zayn patted me on the back, while Liam hugged me. We sat down on the black leather couch. There was a cake on the table. It said:

LEPRECHAUN'S A MAN!

I chuckled. We had some cake and then they asked me about the details.

"Was she hot?"

"Did you like it?"

"Do you have her number?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" "Ooh! Ask her out!" "I have!" "Woohoo! Go Niall!" I checked my phone. She'd replied

🌸Lilac🌸- k see you there!

"She's coming!"

----------------------------

A/N Thought I'd add some Niall's POV to spice it up! Thanks for reading! Do you think she'll tell him next chapter? Sorry this was a bit short, I didn't really know what to write!

Comment

Vote

Be faboulous

Bye dolls!