Our Children (Niall Horan FanFic)

Chapter 1

Lilac's POV

"Come on Lilac!" Shani scream at me. "Okay! I'm nearly finished!" Shani had made me go to the club with her. Believe me, I hate. Parties, but once couldn't hurt? We were under age, Shani was 16 and I was 16 1/2. "Stacey's waiting!" She said. Stacey was Shani's cousin. She was 22 and she was going to sneak us in. I finished my make up and went out. I was wearing a blue tight dress which cut out all my curves perfectly. I was wearing white 5 inch heels, because I was 5"5. Shani had to wear 6 inch heels because she's 5"2. She wore a black cami and shiny black leggings with jewel encrusted pink heels. She slipped on a pink skirt and checked her hair, then we walked out. She got something out of her purse and threw it at me. A packet of condoms. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to need these." I said. "Just to be safe!" She said, and smirked. I sighed and got into the car. We drove about 5 minutes then we arrived at 'Club Luna'. It had sparkling lights around and red carpet going into the club. "Oh my god Shani is this expensive??" I asked her. "I'm not sure, Stacey's paying" she said and shrugged. We walked up, and I saw Stacey standing outside. "Hey Stacey" Shani said while walking up. "Hey Shani! How's my favourite cousin!" She said to Shani. "Hi Stacey." I said. "Hey Lilac! I see Shani finally got you here!" "Yeah." I said a sighed. "Well, you guys look fantastic! Let's go!" Stacey took us in. Inside there were lasers and disco balls all around us. "Come on Lilac, we're going to the bar!" Shani said. "No thanks!" I replyed. "Come on Lilac!" She said, with her puppy dog face. "You know that face is not even cute it's just creepy." "Humph!" "Fine, I'll go." I said. "Yay!" Stacey and Shani took no time pulling me over to the bar. I sighed. This was going to be a long night.

I had one drink, and that led to another. And one more couldn't hurt, could it? By the time I'd had 3, I felt a little tipsy, but not to drunk. "Hey, Lilac, come here." Shani slurred. "What?" "You see that guy over there?" She says, pointing at a blonde guy with his back turned to us. "Yeah?" " He's been looking at you all night" she said. I nodded and walked over to him. He turned around, and I got butterflies in my stomach. This man was hot. He had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. "Hi..." I said. "Hey!" He said. He was only a little drunk. He reached for his cup and drank it all. "So, beautiful, what's your name?" He asked, sounding even more drunk. "Lilac Houston." I said, smiling. "Well, Lilac, I'm Niall Horan." Niall Horan. I heard that name before. I couldn't remember where though. I got another drink at drank it. I felt a bit more drunk. He smiled at said "Would you like to go upstairs?" He asked. "Sure" I said. I wondered if he meant... Yeah. We went upstairs. "Your a very pretty girl" he said. Luckily, Club Luna had an upstairs 'hotel'. He grabbed a key and gave the man $50. We walked to a room. And the rest is history.

---------------------------------

A/N I hope you liked it! I'll be updating soon! I have two weeks for holidays! I might write every day!!

- Braelyn

Comment

Vote

Be faboulous!

Bye dolls!

P.S sorry it was short! Next chappie will be longer!