Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Lilac's POV

I woke up and saw Niall next to me. I smiled. He looked so cute sleeping. I checked the time. Whoa, 9:00! I had a shower, and when I got out, Niall was still sleeping. Heavy sleeper much! I didn't want to wake hime up, so I found his phone and put my number in it. I found his and put it in mine. Whoa. He had a lot of contacts. Wait... Justin Beiber? Ed Sheeran? Simon Cowell??? Whoa! He must be famous! Oh my god!!! I smiled slyly and put Ed Sheeran's number in my phone. I put his phone back where it was. I wrote a note.

Hey. I left my number in your phone incase you wanted to talk! Byeeeee

Lilac

I put on my clothes and texted Shani

L- Can u pick me up Shani Wani? Xx lilac

S- Kay! How was last night....?

L- Awesome!!! I left him my number

S- you go girl!

L- Kay can u just pick me up?

S- sure be there in ten

L- Kay see u soon!! Xx L

S- See ya

I made sure I had everything. Yep. I checked to see if he was still sleeping. He was. I went downstairs and out. Shani arrived about 5 minutes later. She took me home.

When I got home, my parents were very angry.

"Lilac! Where were you! We nearly called the police!" My father boomed. "Lilac! Where have you been?" My mother screamed. "I-I," "You were with a boy, weren't you!" He shouted. I nodded guiltily. He screamed at me to go to my room. I ran up the stairs, crying. I heard my mother and father arguing. I heard a slap. "You! You raised our child like this!" "You raised her too!" "Get out!" He screamed at mum. Oh no. He was going to send me out too. I quickly packed a little bag, with all my money, which was $2,000 since I got $10 a week and extra for chores and helping out. I went downstairs. "You! Get out slut!" He shouted at me. Wow, slut? I just lost my virginity, my first time! And he's like 'she's always sleeping around'. Ugh. I held up my bag. "Don't worry dad, I'm going!" I said. "Don't use that attitude with me, slut! Your worthless! Stop sleeping around and get your life on track!" He boomed. "Excuse me, but I JUST lost my virginity and I get A+ all the time!" I screamed, then walked out the door. My mum followed. She looked angry. "Why did you sleep with him you slut!" She screamed. Yay, now my mum hates me too! FML. "Mum! I'm not a slut! Shani finally convinces me to go to the club, I drink for the first time, accidently get drunk and... Yeah!" She still looks angry. "Yeah? Well, when did you lose your virginity? A few months ago? Last year?" She said, sneering at me. "Last night!" Her eyes widened. "You weren't lying?" "No!" "Oh... Sorry." She said. I was on the verge of tears. "Look, Mum, let's just go to Aunt Lisa's house." "Kay..." We went to the car and drove to Aunt Lisa's house. Aunt Lisa was my mum's sister.

"Hey! How's my Sissy and Niece?" She said smiling. "Alright..." I said. Her smile dropped. "What happened?" "Dad" mum and I said. "Oh... Okay." Dad was known for being abusing and angry. He wasn't a great dad. We went in, and Lisa told us to put our stuff in her guest bedroom while she made some tea. When we got into the bedroom, I got out my stuff and put it in the drawers. "Did you use protection?" My mum asked. I can't remember. Shani gave me some, but I don't remember using them. He probably did. "I'm not sure. He probably did" I said. "How old was he?" I thought about that. He looked about 18. "Around 18 I guess." She let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god he wasn't a 30 year old pedo!" She said. I laughed. "Eww, mum!" She giggled. We finished getting our stuff unpacked. We went out. Lisa had made us some herbal tea. I drank some and checked my phone. There were a few messages.

👭Shani- Hey girl! How r u?

🎉Niall- hey! Want to meet?

🎉Niall- Nando's? 11 tomorrow.

To 👭Shani- Fine!

To 🎉Niall- k see you there!

I finished my tea and went to lie down. I didn't feel too well. After a little while, I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. Ugh, that was disgusting. I wiped my mouth with a tissue. Mum came running in. "Honey? Are you ok?" She asked. She looked at the toilet. She looked at me. "We're going to the chemist." Huh? Okay... She's probably getting me something for my sickness.

~at the chemist~

Mum went straight to an aisle and came back with a 3 little boxes. Probably medicine or something. I walked outside. She came out with a bag. We drove home (well, auntie Lisa's) and mum told me to take the bag to the bathroom. I went there and locked myself in there. I pulled out the boxes. They were... Pregnancy Tests?! What the? Okay??? She thought...umm okay. I went into the toilet and.. Did my business... Ugh. I had to wait five minutes. I wouldn't be preggo. I'm only 16! Well 16 1/2 I guess.

~5 minutes later~

Finally! I went over to the tests. Oh my god.

Positive

Positive

Positive

**************************

A/N ooooh!!!! She's preggo!

Comment

Vote

Be faboulous!

Bye dolls!