Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~3 months later~

Lilac's POV

Niall had been really helpful and supportive. I was really showing. We have our second doctors appointment today. I had to stop school since month 2 because people would see it. We were just about to go in. "Lilac Houston?" The receptionist asked. I went up. Niall held my hand. A girl in her twenties looked at Niall with wide eyes, and back to her magazine. Niall, magazine. Niall, magazine. I heard her gasp. I smiled. We went in.

"So, Lilac, how's it been?" "Good, but, don't you think I'm a little bit big for 3 months?" "Hmm... Yes..." She said. "Now, I'm just going to put this on your belly." She put the gel on my swollen stomach. Not long after, we hear heartbeatS. Thats right! More than one! "Congratulations! Your having triplets!" Oh. My. God. "Do you want to know the sex?" I look at Niall. He nods. "Yes." "Okay, let me see... Ah! Your having 3 girls!" 3 girls?! That's great! "

"Goodbye Dr Chelsea!"

Niall and I go outside. An older lady asks me "How far along are you?". "3 months." I reply. She looks alarmed. "It's triplets!" Her eyes widen. "Wow! Congrats!" I smile. The girl in her twenties gets out a poster of One direction and a pen and asks Niall to sign it. "Please! My names Sarah!" He signed it. He wrote.

Sarah,

Have fun and listen to music!

(Signature)

"Thank you!!!! I love you!!!" He smiled. We went out. Niall dropped me off at Aunt Lisa's. We hadn't gone home at all. Dad didn't know I was pregnant, the boys didn't know, and the world didn't know.

"Niall?" "Yeah?" "Do you want to think about names?" "Okay." "Well, I was thinking Chelsea, because Dr Chelsea is the doctor that is going to deliver the baby." "That's cute! I thought Leia was nice." Leia. That's pretty. Like Princess Leia in star wars. "I also thought Braelyn would be a pretty name." I said. "That is! So, Chelsea, Leia and Braelyn!" He said.

I went in to Mum. She was in the kitchen. "Mum?" "Yes Honey?" She said, looking up. "I'm having triplets!" She looked so happy. "Eeee! I'm having 3 grandchildren! What are they?" "3 little princesses!" "Awww were going to be a big happy family!!" I smile. "Now, Honey, I've got enough money to buy a big apartment!" Mum said. Yes! Finally! "Yay! Can we fit three little girls?" "Yep! There's four bedrooms!" Wow! Four! "How much is it?" "500,000." Whoa. But it is a big pad. "Kay. Can I help pay?" I ask. "I have 20,000" "Nah, we're alright." Okay. Finally we'll have a place. Mum hasn't spoken to dad. He hasn't tried to find us which is good. He texts mum saying he's sorry but Mum can't go back without me. We might go back and get the last few things. Yeah, we will. "Mum? Can we go back home and get the last few things?" "Sure honey! Let's go now."

We went home. Luckily, Dad wasn't there. I got a couple boxes and went to my old room. I put some stuff in them, then got some more boxes. The room was nearly empty, anyway. I was putting the last few things away when I heard dads car. Oh no. I picked up the lighter boxes and went down. I told mum to gets the last ones because I can't carry heavy things while pregnant. I ran out, or waddled out, and went to mums car. Dad saw me. He looked furious. I put them in the boot quickly. But, I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed me. "Why are you so fat, pig?" Fat? I was pregnant! Really! There's a differences. I pointed to my stomach. "What have you been eating!" "Uh dad, I'm having triplets..." His eyes lit up. He looked at me. "Triplets?" He said with a small voice. He hugged me. That's right, he hugged me. I looked surprised. "Yay!!! Grandchildren!!!" "Uh, yeah..." "Wait, what are these boxes for? Are you moving?" He asked, looking hurt. "Um, yeah we didn't think you'd want us here since I was pregnant..." "What?? I'm happy!!! You are young but I realised it as your first time... So I forgive you... But i see you had a VERY eventful night." He said, looking at my swollen stomach. I blushed. "So, uh, do you want us back or something..?" I asked. "Yes!!!" "Okay..." Mum came out. Her eyes widened. She looked scared. "Hi honey!!!" Dad said. She looked confused. "Hi...Adam..." She said. "Sophie, do you want to come back?" "Uh, okay..." She said, putting down the box. She looked at me, I smiled. She smiled. "Sure, Adam!" She put the box back inside and I brought mine in too. I went up to my room and put the box there. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. Mum and dad were talking. "So, I'll turn the guest room into a nursery..." I smiled. He really was happy.

-----------------

So he is supportive!!!! Ooooh!!!!

There will be drama soon! Watch out!

Spoiler- revenge of the ex!!

Comment

Vote

Be fabulous

Bye dolls!