Chapter 2, the bucket list

Chapter 2: The Bucket List

After about 30 minutes of driving, I finally arrived home. I stepped into the door, and breathed in the fresh smell of myhouse. I missed this place. I had spent months in the hospital. 

"Tancie, would you like something to eat?" Mum turned to me and asked. I glanced at the time. 

2:40 pm. 

"No, thanks Mum. I'll wait until dinner. I'm tired, can I go to my room?" I smiled at her.

"Sure. I'll call you down when dinner is ready. Get some rest, okay?" Mum replied.

 "Okay mum." I walked up the stairs and into my room. I collapsed onto the bed, and stared at the ceiling. After a fewmoments, I went to my desk and got out the thin sheet of paper. I scanned it with my eyes, reading silently along with mylips. 

 1. Go to Hollywood in America

2. Swim with dolphins in Hawaii

3. Ride on a hot air balloon

 4. Ride a zip line

5. Meet Ed Sheeran

 6. Meet One Direction

7. Go to an amusement park 

8. Watch the sun rise.  

 9. Meet Alex Morgan

10. Meet Lionel Messi

11. Walk along the Great Wall of China

12. Go scuba diving in the great barrier reef

13. See the grand Canyon

14. Stand on the golden gate bridge

15. Ride the london eye

16. Swim under a waterfall

17. Dye my hair ombre blue

18. Run a 5k

19. Have a movie marathon with Ryan

20. Build a treehouse

21.  Learn how to surf

22. Visit Australia

23. See the northern lights

24. Go bungee jumping

25. Visit every continent in the world 

26. Walk through Japan's tunnel of lights

27. Go camping in my backyard with Ryan

28. Walk along the edge of the cliffs in Moher Ireland

29. Find a four-leafed clover

30. Meet the Harry Potter cast

Zayn's POV: 

I sighed and flopped onto my bed. Finally, rest at last. I swung my hands over my head and sunk into my comfortable bed. Ihad just finished another tiring day of interviews and photoshoots. I reached over to by bedside table and grabbed myphone. Out of habit, I quickly logged onto Twitter. I scrolled through my newsfeed, smiling at the encouragement fans sendin - when suddenly, a tweet caught my eye. 

@directioner4life: "Tancie needs your help, One Direction. Please make her dream come true! #SaveTancie"

 Confused, I continued scrolling down, and saw many other tweets the same as the first. 

@nialler_wilson "Tancie needs you!" #SaveTancie

 @larrylove "It's time for your SUPERMAN moment, Louis! #SaveTancie"

 (A/N) Twitter usernames are made up, if you happen to know a person with that username, it's a total coincidence! 

Curious, I clicked on the hashtag, and it appears that it had been trending worldwide.

"Zayn! Come down, dinner's ready!" Liam yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" I answered. I dragged myself out of  my bed, and walked down the stairs, continue to figure out what #SaveTanciewas. 

"Stop looking at the phone and sit down to eat, Zayn. You've been on Twitter for ages. I swear, you're even worse than me."Niall said. 

"Do you guys know what #SaveTancie is about?" I looked up from my phone.