Chapter 4,One direction comes to help

I Sighed, I only had 5 more months to live! And I wasn't gonna be able to fulfill my Bucket List!  I sighed as I thumped my fingers against the desk I was sitting at, not being able to wait to go home. 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRRRRRRR INNNNNNNN GG RRRRRRRRRR IIIIIII NNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGG 

I ran home as soon as the bell rang. I ran through my front door, not bothering to put down my backpack. I checked twitter and saw that #SaveTancie was trending. I smiled, knowing that BFF Ryan tweeted it. I scrolled down and gasped. ZAYN MALIK ASKED IF THE BOYS COULD HELP ME FULFILL MY BUCKET LIST!

I screamed and texted Ryan.

Then I ran downstairs

"Guess who asked If he could help me complete my bucket list before I die?" I asked my mom. "Who?" She asked while knitting a scarf. "ONE DIRECTION!!!" I screamed. "Are you going to invite them here?" Mom asked   "Sure!" I replied. I went back onto twitter and tagged Zayn. 

T=Tancie                Z=Zayn

T:Sure! I'd love the help! Thanks

Z:Your welcome! We just need to know where you live so we can come to you.

T: I live in Yorkshire, england

1 Week later

I rushed home, coming from school and hoped to see one direction in my house. I saw a black range rover in my driveway and my hopes were instantly lifted. I walked into the door, dropping my backpack as I did. As I walked into my living room, I tried not to scream. One direction AND ed sheeran were sitting there. ON MY COUCH!!! My eyes widened. "Hey, love. Zayn said you needed help. We're here to help you with YOUR bucket list." Harry said. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.  I ran up the oak wood stairs to my room and crossed off meeting one direction from my bucket list. I then raced back downstairs, "would you guys like anything to eat or drink?" I questioned. Four of them shook thier heads while Niall noidded like a Bo ble head.  "I'll go get you something!" I replied. When I wen to into the kitchen, I also grabbed my autograph book and a pen. When I can back with food and that. "Would you please sign this?" I asked shyly. They passed it around as they munched on freshly chopped apples. 

PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT!!!

So, I am going to germany in 11 days and in germany I don't have internet. So, bear with me and don't yell at me, but I will be gone for 5 almost 6 weeks. I will write more on the holidays and then upload when I come back. Also, sorry for the short chapter.