•Introduction•

Hi I'm Adrian Losana, I am 16 years old and I'm a junior at West Brook High School in Virginia Beach. Currently I am the junior class president and I am valedictorian. I am also apart of the the dance team. It would look great on my application for an internship at the dance school down the street Alma Dance Academy. I live with my mother who is mixed and my dad who is black. My mother is a fashion designer and my dad is a music producer. They both go out of town frequently maybe once a month. Well I have curly hair, Caramel skin, and hazel eyes. I am sorta thick in my thighs causing boys to look. I really don't have time to fool with boys so I tend to dress modest. This never really helps but I have to look presentable.

Aye my name is Chris Brown, and I am 17 years old and junior in high school. Me and mom just moved to Virginia Beach because of her new job. I don't want to go to some bouche school for black excellence I rather hang with my original home boys down in Tappahannock, but you know moms thought I was getting in to much trouble and I need a "fresh start" she can be so annoying at times. I really don't know what I want to do in life I mean I have ok grades I just don't find anything interesting except basketball. My mom called the school and they etc me join the team. My mom is a upcoming hair stylist trying to make it big. It's been just me and my mom since my dad left us when I was younger. I very sexy though I get from my mama. 8 have Caramel skin , curly blind hair my mama hate and I am tall. The one thing makes my mom mad is when I get tattoos I have at least five right now AND and nose ring. She thinks I'm going down the wrong path. But I feel I'm expressing myself you feel me?