•Chapter 1•

▪Adrian POV▪
I woke to the sound of my mother telling me to get up. I looked at my clock 5:30 not my usual time I would wake up but, I'm up now. I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I never look at sleep in the mirror when I wake up because then I will make me want to fix my hair which was probably all over my head. I finished up and walked in to my closet to look for an outfit. When it comes to clothing I take pride a. because my mom is fashion designer and b. because I have to keep up an image that I am good president. I picked out a navy blue dress with a stripe belt a white cardigan and white converse. I'm really not heely type person, I only wear them when it's like a special occasion. Putting the outfit on my bed I picked up my phone to call my bestfriend Elisha. When been bff's since birth.
"Hey girl I was just about to call you!" Elisha said
"Hey I was wondering if your were helping me out today with the welcome committee. There is a new student coming to our grade." I said
She practically yelled in the phone " Yes Adrian I got you. Is this new student a boy because you know your girl need a hook up yah no."
I laughed "Yes he is a boy his name is Chris Brown he came from Tappahannock. We will discuss everything when u come get you at 7 am.
" Don't you think that's early I mean what about 8 am. " she said. Elisha takes like 12 hours to get ready for school everyday.
I sighed "7 am or you get left. I have to go my mom is calling me again."
"Alright just honk the horn ok. See you at 7 am." I hung up the phone and quickly put my clothes on. Then I we to my mirror to fix my hair. I put into a side bun making sure every curl was layed down. I put a little make up on. I picked my backpack up and left my room.
"Oh there is my honey bug. I was get worried about you." My mama said my is always over exaggerating things.
I landed over the counter and kissed her cheek "Good Morning Mama."
She sat a plate in front of me with eggs and toast, not my favorite bit my mother was me to eat healthy.
" So what are you doing today Adrian?" She asked
I looked up from my plate "The Welcome committee is helping a new student and it's my turn to show him around."
"Oh he. Who is this he. Is he cute." She asked, typical mama
I gave her that look "You know mama he is just guy and you know I am focusing on my studies and dancing."
She gave me a glare "Now I just asked you what his name was not the same thing tell me everyday you rather wait and meet your soul mate."
I laughed "His name is Chris mama ok." I got uo from the table a day went to get my dance bag.
"Hey Adrian can you come to my job to help out the front desk today." My dad said as I was about to leave.
"No Daddy I have practice today and and meeting with junior officers after school how about tomorrow." I said giving him an irritated look it was already 6:50am. He nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead before sitting down with mama at the table. I walked to my Range Rover and put my thing in the back seat. I had at least 10 minutes to get to Elisha house.
I pulled up to her house and she was standing out side. " Finally I thought you would never come." She said
I laughed and I told her everything about what happened this morning.
We pulled up into the school and we say a few cats in the students parking lot. We got out and went to the office to setup for the tour.
We were greeted by Mrs. Vole the secretary "Good Morning ladies." We smiled back and the her and began to put on out name tags. "I wonder if he is cute Adrian or maybe he is like smart like you and me." Elisha said as she gathered papers together.
I looked up "Yeah well he is not my type he is on basketball team and he makes low grades like C's and he has a reputation for getting in trouble alot."
"Mhmmm bad boy I like but I am fix his study habits though." She said l
We waited about 30 minutes until we saw him. Walked in like he owned the place. He had caramel skin and tattoos and blond curly hair and a nose piercing. Me and Elisha smiled at him and he walked over to us.
"Hi my name is Adrian." I said
"And I am Elisha, she is going to show you around I'm just here to help out." She said still smiling. He smiled back us.
He kept looking at me as I was handing his handouts. "Ok so this your schedule, a map of the school a bell schedule and a hand book which you will need if you donf want to get in trouble ok." I said
"Alright ma." He said while flipping through the handbook. I stared at him and gave him that look. This was going to be a long tour when will 8:30 come?
______________________________________________________________________________
I hope it's is good comment and vote ok.
Lynn_Rena💋👾
"