Prologue

It was a cold and Misty night.  In a remote forest located somewhere in the N federation, buried deep in the ground was a structure that only  a select few knew of it's existence. It was  training ground for  one of the most dangerous and ancient group of Assassins- The skull brotherhood. Deep in this ultra secret facility, At the very heart of this underground facility sometimes referred  to as Fortress was a room the most guarded part of the fortress. It was the place where the chief head of the skulls reside. At that moment an old man was in that room deep in meditation. His hair was so gray it took on a whitish appearance. His body was so thin it looked like he was being ravaged by a wasting disease. He seemed to be meditating before a form of altar. Only  a single candle was lit casting  the room in a meagre light  that  succeeded  in diminishing  a persons eyesight instead of  illuminating the room.

The Old Man was  deep in meditation, hardly moving and breathing in or out only every few minutes or so. Suddenly,  there was a shift in the temperature as a wind slowly blew in from an unseen source. The candle flames flickered before  it regained it's strength.  A minute passed without any interruptions as the  old man/chief  continued his meditation. He breathed in one last time and exhaled slowly.  He stood up slowly and gingerly resting sorely on a sheathed sword. He turned slowly and spoke for the first time in the three days he retreated to meditate.

"you young ones really have no respect for your elders interrupting an old man meditation "

The formerly empty room suddenly increased in number as five figures seemingly appeared from nowhere. Their shadow whipping behind them like snakes. They  were all heavily armed with blades and their weapons were drawn.

"well, this should be interesting." said the old Man.

He switched the sheathed weapon to his right hand and withdrew a short wooden walking stick  with  his left hand.

"this should be enough" said the Old Man cheerily with  a wide smile as he held out the short stick pointing at them.

As one the  five assembled figure attacked in a myriad of moves and the Old man smile grew splitting his face in to a gruesome mask. There was a sudden  woosh of air and the candle flickered  once again,  a  few seconds later the candle light stabilised casting the room in its  feeble  light.

It displayed  the  five figure sprawled out before  the Old Man. He was still standing in the same position leaning on the sheathed sword but  there was a difference,  his left hand holding the stick was covered in blood and the five figures each had various wounds which were seeping out  blood steadily  and staining the floor.

"Tsk, what a mess." he said opening his red glazed eyes to survey the carnage around him

" I wonder how long it will take for  Rico to bring back my Granddaughter. After all the games are just starting. "

He turned back and  settled back into  a comfortable position to  continue meditating.