CHAPTER TWO - Movement

A brief history of the Skulls
(the four great families)
The four (4) great families of the Skull brotherhood are Anya family , Ogkpu family , Ikpa-Idem family and Obara family. Each family are known for each unique differing skills. Anya family are known to possess great visual acuity, the Ogkpu family are known to possess sturdy bones capable of competing against steel or rock, the Ikpa-Idem are known for their flexibility in both body and mind and the last family the Obara family which has continuously produced more leaders than any other family for the brotherhood. The Obara family are unique in that they are known for their blood and in the grip of something called "the battle rage" are said to possess all the other families skill set but only for a short period of time.

12th floor,
The Fortress.

News of Mitchelle's return brought about movement from  the three great families, that is the Anya, ogkpu and Ikpa-Idem family. After all with the return of the Mitchelle putting in motion the selection process for the next heir or successor to rule of the brotherhood for the coming generation.

ANYAI Family Suite.

The Anyai family suite was quite spacious, expansive even. It was decorated with various artworks making the rooms look almost like a gallery,  so many of the paintings were so life-like that it looked as if at any moment they will step out of their frame. The painting were also of many colors but some were made of the same color with different shades that intrigued the viewer. Any curator who saw these master pieces (for the where more than one) would have been hard pressed to appraise how much they would cost as they would have just been God damned expensive. The same curator would also have suffered from apoplectic shock when he/she finds out that the owners of these masterpieces considered them less than nothing, trash even.

    As right now again another masterpiece was being churned out as a bespectacled old man with silver gray hair tied back in a ponytail was hard at work producing another one. He took a step back as he viewed the work from various angles.
“How you can do that at your age escapes me" said a chubby young man as he stepped into the older figures workspace munching on a bag of chips
“Joshua… huh, i don't know what you are saying but am getting old before I could finish this before my morning breakfast but now it takes me half a day."

“HMPH"

“What is that supposed to mean, young man? You could do this in half an hour if only you applied yourself instead of stuffing your face with chips."

“Let's not go there pops"

The oldman suddenly flipped his paintbrush at Joshua's eyes who blocked it but the paint ended up in the chips.

“Seriously, again! " shouted Joshua

“you complain too much" replied the old man as he left his work studio accompanied by chubby young man called Joshua.

“so have you seen your opponent? " the old man said in a more serious tone befitting him as patriarch of the Anyai family.

“she looks intriguing" replied Joshua more seriously.

“Are you even interested in winning the tournament?"

“Not one bit" Joshua replied cheekily

“Why have I been blessed with both useless children and grandchildren?" the old man (George) asked wearily looking up with sky blue eyes.