Chapter 4: Explinations

That boy was weird, I mean come on he was picking candy out of his teeth. He also had an accent, and I got to see him up close. Also I think he does the same thing as me where he's having a conversation in his head but says the answer out loud. Don't ask.

"Connor come on were fixing to film" Kian said from the backyard.

"Do we have to do truth or dare?" I asked

"Ye-" He was cut off by someone at the door.

I went to answer the door, and it was Jenn.

"Hey!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hi!" she replied

After she greeted everyone, we began to film with Tyler and Jenn included. We weren't really filming, just having fun running around untill,

"Connor I dare you to kiss Jenn." Ricky said, then added "Is that okay Tyler?"

Tyler laughed sarcasticly, then flipped him off. I laughed nervously, then went for it. I pulled away quickly,

"That was alright" she said sarcasticly

Then after a while it started getting dark, so we went inside to hang out. I took Tyler up to my bedroom just to tease the guys. As we walked away I turned around and saw Ricky silently screaming. We got to my room and I closed the door behind. Me and Tyler were just on Tumblr for a couple of hours before I spoke up.

"We should all go for lunch tommorow." I said

"YES!" Tyler shouted

Then there was a knock at the door followed by

"Calm down in there we have children around." Of course it was Ricky's voice.

Me and Tyler just laughed until we cried.

"Come in" I said

Ricky slowly opened the door until he saw us. He walked over to us.

"I said we should all go out to lunch tomorrow" I told Ricky

He smiled and said "I'll go tell the other guys. He then ran off downstairs.

"Well I gotta go before it gets to late" Tyler said while getting up from the bed.

"Alright I'll text you the details and stuff later or something." I replied before starting to walk downstairs with Tyler.

We got downstairs and he said goodbye to everyone before leaving. I went back upstairs to my room and got back on Tumblr for a couple of more hours. Eventually me and the boys choose were to have lunch tommorow, and texted Tyler the details. I put on my headphones and thought.

I'm so glad to be here today, because me and the boys have been through alot. We also worked very hard to get to where we are now and I'm so proud of us. We have millions of people who support us and love us, but back then no one knew us or loved us. I'm so thankful for where we are now.

Then I fell asleep happy to be me.

I woke the next morning with Broods blasting in my ears. I quickly pulled out the headphones and got up. I got ready for the day deciding to leave my hair down and wear a beanie. I went downstairs after getting dressed in a sweater and black skinny jeans that were black and had tears on the knees.

I know my style is all over the place, one day I will be wearing a bandana and the next I will be wearing beanies and sweaters. Wait, maybe today we should all introduce ourselves to the guy next door. I mean I'm personally not excited because he seemed rude yesterday, but maybe he was just tired. I don't know but we should give it a shot, maybe invite him over for dinner.
WOAH Calm down Connor.

"Ughhh SHUT UP!" I basically yelled at myself.

I'm glad no one heard me.

A couple of hours later it was time to go. When we got to the place we saw Tyler taking pictures with fans. That means we would have to too. After taking dozens of pictures with fans we finally settled down at a table. We were having fun talking about whatever. Then I got a call from someone special,

"Hello?" I answered

"Connor, we are here" They told me

"OMG, OK we will be there in twenty!" I said back

"Alright see you then" they said

I hung up,

"Come on guys let's go, you too Tyler. Just meet me at our place." I said to all of them. They gave me questioning looks, but gave in.

•••♡A/N♡•••

Hello, I just want to say Im really enjoying writing this story

1)Who is the special someone?

2)predictions on next chapter?

Thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed
Julianna♡♡♡