Chapter 20: Realization

It was still black, and I didn't know what to do. Is this what it's actually always going to be like? I stayed in the dark a little longer, maybe it's a process before I actually die. Like a test to make sure I'm actually dead. Whatever it is I hope it's over soon. I keep hearing voices, but they sound so far away. I'm still in the dark until I see something in the distance. I run and run towards it.

I finally make it, and it's a white room. I am confused until I hear a voice that is more clear now. I hear a lot of crying, and sobbing.

Oh no, please tell me I'm not alive.

I then hear a door open, and something flashes and makes me remember.

Troye I need him, I can't just leave him.

"But he doesn't like you" I say to myself

Connor, this isn't your brain talking. I'm something different. I know how everybody feels, and seeing this boy right now he needs you. I know what you think, but if you decide to live I promise he will always be there for you.

"shut up, you don't know nothing. If I get to choose to die or live, I'm choosing to die. I don't need to live, no one is going to miss me." I said

Look Connor, if you die this boy will go crazy. You were right though he doesn't like you.

"I already know" I said sadly

He loves you, and I know you love him.

"You don't know anything."

Yes I do, ask me anything about anyone.

"Okay, who was my first boyfriend?" I asked because no one knows, but me and him.

That ones easy, obviously Tyler.

It's true, me and Tyler dated for about a month in secret. We broke up though because we were to close of friends.

"Of course you know that because you're in MY head." I said

Well I know that Troye's first boyfriend was named Bradley, and they broke up because Bradley cheated on Troye. I also know that he bought Troye a bracelet that has a love charm, but Troye threw it into a river after they broke up. Want to know anything else?

"Did my parent ever love me?" I asked, I know it's stupid I'm talking to a voice that is probably wrong.

Yes Connor, your parents loved you more than anything else. They just did that because they didn't want you to watch them suffer for the rest of your life.

"Thanks, I guess." I said.

"What now?" I asked

Well now you go back to the real world and tell that boy that you love his guts, and he will do the same.

"But I-"

You're going now, no buts.

"Do I have a choice."

I said you did, but I lied. Goodbye Connor.

With those few words I came back to reality. I shot up from my bed, like waking up from a nightmare. I looked around and saw Kian, Ricky, JC, and Troye. They all stood their in disbelief for a good two minutes.

"Connor?" Troye spoke softly.

"Yes Troye, It's me." I said back to him.

He ran over to me, and gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Connor Joel Franta, I love you so much." He said into my shoulder.

"I love you too, Troye Sivan Mellet." I said hugging him back lightly, because my arm hurt.

After our little moment, the other boys came to give me hugs too.

I can't believe it, the voice was right.

•••♡A/N♡•••

Soooo, that was weird and crazy.

1)What happens now?

2)Predictions on the next chapter?

Thank you for reading
Julianna♡♡♡