Chapter 6: Uh Oh

I walked into the house and it was too quiet.

"Hello?" I called through the house. No response

Maybe they went somewhere? I thought

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, and I just stood there.

"GET ON THE GROUND!" someone yelled behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with a mask on so I couldn't see his face and he had a knife. I got on the ground and layed on my belly, then I put my head on the ground and started to cry.

I cried and cried like a little kid. All because I'm letting some guy take everything that me and the guys worked so hard for, I'm letting the guys down and they're going to hate me.

"Connor" I heard Kian say while laughing "It's a prank" He added.

I knew that when he said that everyone was around me recording. Alfie, Zoe, Caspar, Joe, and Tyler I knew they were all recording and I knew they had hidden cameras too. That's OK because I was going to give them some good content right now.

I got up and wiped my face from the tears, and just as I thought there was six cameras pointed at me because JC was recording me too. Everyone was laughing and we're starting to calm down. Kian kept laughing though and showed me the mask that he wore. What really made me mad though was when Kian said

"Oh god we are going to get so many views from this." and continued to laugh.

I walked up to him and checked to see if everyone was still recording, and they were. I then punched the SHIT out of him, maybe even knocked him out, but I ran out before anything else could happen, grabbing my wallet on the way out.

I ran and ran until I found my self at an intersection and called an uber. I told the driver to take me to this cute cafe. When I got there I payed the driver and got out. I walked into the cafe and thank god it was open all night because it was pretty late at night. I got some coffee and a sandwich because I didn't have dinner.

After I drank the coffee and ate the sandwich, I walked to a convenience store and bought some beer. I would go to a bar but I would probably get noticed or have a one night stand, which doesn't sound bad but I can't risk it. That's the thing about being 'famous' is everyone knows you. I chugged a couple of beers before deciding I should probably get a room at a hotel. After getting my room I walked in and fell on the couch. I still had to drink more because I wasn't even close to drunk, even though I chugged two beers I could tolerate alot of alcohol. I got an uber to a liquor store and bought vodka and more beer. I then somehow managed to sneak it into the hotel, and had my personal bar. I took tons of shots and drank a lot of beer, and now I was drunk. I then got a call from Troye, I guess I gave him my number.

"Connor?" He said

"Look I know what you're doing, I might be drunk but I'm not dumb. Tell those a**holes to f*ck off." I said to him and hung up.

I was walking to the bedroom, but tripped over my shoe and fell. I was to drunk to get back up, and fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up with painted nails and glitter tattoos all over my arm, that wasn't even the worst part. I got up and looked in the mirror and saw the scariest thing ever.

•••♡A/N♡•••

Hey so this chapter was CRAZY, but hope you enjoyed.

1)What is on Connors face?

2)Predictions on the next chapter?

Thank you for reading.
Julianna♡♡♡