The Escape

Serine's View

------------------

"You what?!"Herobrine yells at me as he pins me to a wall."You are suppose to kill Niallhoran224!"He yells as the tip of his sword presses my neck."I would rather get killed than kill someone innocent."I spat."You asked for

it."He murmurs.He presses his hand on my forehead as I feel the energy draining of mine.I gasp for air as I turned weaker.

"Boom!"The sound of TNT could be heard.My friends were at the entrance of the whole,including Nia."Guards!Take e'm down!"He commands as pigmen started swarming in with swords raised.I can heae sounds of swords clashing and pigmen dying."You son of a bitch!"Shadow charges to Herobrine and gives Herobrine's arm a cut.He yells in pain as he let go of me and hold his arm.I fell flat face on the ground unconcious.

Scorpio's View

-------------------

These pigmen are so dumb.You can just kill them in a slice.I sliced of the body of a pigman as it fell to the ground with guts spilling.The others were slicing away as guts were spewing everywhere.I see Shadow carrying Serine on his back."Lets get the hell out of here!!"Shadow yells as everyone touches each others' shoulders and we teleport away with the help of Trina.

Serine's View

-----------------

~One month later~

I wake up to find myself in bed back in my normal,comfortable clothes.I got up and looked at my mirror.A small light pink cut can be seen on my neck.I walk downstairs to see Shadow reading his book.Shadow turns around at the sound of my feet shuffling.He puts his book down and hugs me."Thank goodness you made it!Don't scare me like that!"Shadow scolded me.I giggled and hugged him again."Shadow?"I whisper."Yeah?"Shadow asks."I love you."I whispered."I love you too."Shadow smiles.We slowly leaned foward to each other and our lips met,and the door swungs open to reveal my friends."Err.....what did we just miss?"Megan raises her eyebrows."Whatever it is...lets leave the two lovey doveys alone for a while."Nia grins.

--------------------------------------------

Hey dudes!Sry if u waited so long for this part.My phone was sadly confiscated.But I survived for the last two and a half weeks and I got it back!!Whoo!!:-D.I have an upcoming exam so again,u guys have to wait a while longer for the next part.:-(.Alrite,See ya guys next time and oh,I have a question fr you guys:

Which of these youtubers do u prefer?

a)Sky

b)Seto

c)Deadlox

d)Who are they exactly?

Pls post ur awnser on the comment bar.And once again.C ya!