All Alone......Again!

Serine's View

------------------

I wake up the next day and walked downstairs.No one was around.I saw a small note on the coffee table and picked it up.

            ______________________

           | Dear Serine,            |

           | Hey there.We went |

           | to get some food     |

           | and materials.Will    |

           | be back in a few       |

           | minutes :-P.             |

           |                                 |

           |                      From:  |

           |               Ur Friends  |

            ---------------------------

Great...all alone.Again!I grabbed a bite of cake and decided practicing my powers would be good.I walked out of the house and tried the first one,moving objects.I saw a cow and pointed a finger at it.I cleared my mind and concentrated on the cow.It worked!The cow was floating and mooing in panic.I placed it down as it ran away.I tried something else....mind talking.I closed my eyes and controled my mind.That I said in my brain,"Shadow?Can you here me?"

Shadow's View

-------------------

I slowly walked along the tall blades of grass.I suddenly heard,"Shadow,can you hear me?"I totally sounded the Serine.I tried mind talking like the one I read in my book."I can."I thought in my head."So much for leaving me alone!"She scolds me.I giggle to myself and replied in my mind,"Had a good rest?"

"Yeah.I am prac-"

Silence.

"Serine?Serine!"I mind talked.Panic took over my body.I knew something was wrong.I dashed back home and searched for her.She wasn't there.....

--------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for the short part.But gd news.........I got 300 reads!!!!!Heck yeah!!!Thx so much ya all!Every hundred reads I get,I am gonna ask a question.So here it goes:

How would you descride a noob?

a)Dumb

b)Moron

c)Pathetic

d)OMG......He is a bitch,a fu*ker and an idiot!

C ya guys sooner.Don't forget to vote and follow muah!