Home Sweet Home

Hann's View

------------------

Here I am,sitting on the ground with a few players and still in a daze."Speaking about it....where is Xavier?"The girl in silver with a  pearl necklace asks."Do you think he survived the explosions?"Germaine asks."I hope so...."Serine shrugs.

"Trina,Redflame,Hydra and Megan.I need to speak to you."The girl urges.

Serine's View

-------------------

Trina,Redflame,Hann and Hydra crowd around as I showed them the necklaces."Whoa!!I heard about these!"Hydra screams."They are the necklaces of powers.And only the legendary people wear them and they will master freaking awesome powers!!!""And I think its you guys."Serine says excitedly.

Hydra's View

-----------------

"Whoa whoa whoa!Whoa!Let me get this straight.We are the legendary guys?!"I yell."Well yea.You were in a prophecy."Serine explains to me.I can't believe my luck!!!!I am in a prophecy!!!I am famous!!!Well...maybe.She hands us some necklaces.Megan gets the eye of the ender,Trina gets the ender eye,Redflame gets a fire necklace and I get....a water droplet necklace,which means I got water powers!You are in my domain now squid bit*hes.

"Lets build our house before the sun sets."Serine urges.Trina teleports away putting blocks and blocks.Shadow signals me to come.I walk to his side to see him blushing."Err....Serine...I confess.I sort of love you."Shadow confesses.I blushed harder.I pulled him to the deeper part of a clump of trees.

Silence.

"Well....."I broke the silence,"I sort of felt that way too...."Shadow smiles and asks,"Will you be my girlfriend for life?"I smiled and grined,"Yes!"Then,I pulled him closer and kissed him.I closed my eyes as we cherised this moment.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry if I did not express the kiss.My sister will probrably kill me-_-°.