Plot

Red's View

---------------

I woke up with a masive headache.I looked around and found Germaine sitting on a chair sleeping.I pushed the blanket away and stood next to Germaine.I crouched down until I was the same height as her and hugged her."I love you."I whispered into her ear."Me too."Germaine whispered.That was surprising.She hugged me back.We let each other go after 5 minutes but kept on holding each other's arms.Then,I leaned foward slowly and then,our lips met.It was like time just turned slower and slower just as each second passed.I hugged her waist and Germaine did the same.We laid on the bed and didn't stop until we slept.(I know it's mushy but deal with it.)

~The next morning~

I woke up and saw Germaine and me on my bed with our legs in twined.She was hugging me and still asleep.Careful not to wake her up,I pushed her hands away and slipped off the bed.I walked out of the door and went to the kitchen.I saw Shadow there.Only."Morning."I yawned as I grabbed an apple and took a bite."Looking good dude.I heard you 'made out' last night."Shadow grinned."You were spying?!"I yelled softly."No.My instincts were tingling last night."Shadow replied."Seriously?"I raised my brows."At least it was instincts."Shadow replied which made it sound a little awkward.I bit the flesh of my apple and stared out of a window.There was a zombie flaming up and spiders crawling.Soon,a few other came."Red?!Thank glob you're alive."Megan sighed with relief.Germaine came down in a second.She threw an apple in mid-air,caught it and took a bite.I looked at her and smiled.

Serine's View

------------------

I woke up and had a little pinch in my brain.I slowly got off from my bed and walked downstairs.Everyone was there.Including Red and Jordon.I grabbed the last piece of cake on the tray and ate it.Shadow sat beside me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek while everyone wasn't looking."Hey,I just realised Scorpio,Jordan,Megan and Nia are left out without a

love."Shadow pointed out.It was true.Hydra and Hann are happily holding hands,Trina and Titanic kept on keeping eye contact with each other,Germaine and Red are sharing an apple while Shadow and me....you know it.Nia,Scorpio,Megan and Jordon looked down on the floor feeling left out."Err...Scorpio and I are going to do some hunting.Right?"Jordon nudged Scorpio on the shoulder."Er...right!We'll be back in a hour!"Scorpio jumped from her chair,grabbed Jordon by the hand and ran out to the door."I'll be training."Nia pointed to the door and ran out."Me too..."Megan raises her hand and ran out too.

Jaden's View

-------------------

I watched Scorpio threw her dagger at a chicken.It fell dead on the spot and left it's loot behind.Scorpio picked it up and realised I was staring at her.I quickly snapped out of my daze and looked at her.She noticed it and blushed.We walked on until we saw an unusual temple.It was bigger and had blocks missing.Scorpio literaly dragged me into the temple.I took out my sword from my scabbard and scanned the area.I think I stepped on a tripwire,cause I tripped on something.I picked myself up and saw mutant mobs coming out of nowhere.I quickly sliced a head of a zombie and stabbed a creeper in the gut.I quickly sliced two skeletons into half and another zombie."Ahh!"I heard Scorpio scream.I turned to her direction and saw a huge spider carrying Scorpio.She was coiled up in webs and gagged.The spider crawled away really fast.I killed the last mob standing and ran after the spider.Gawd damn it was fast.I tried keeping up but lost her in the end.I slumped to the floor and tried to catch my breath.I got up and ran back home.I bargged in and saw everyone sitting in the living room."Where's Scorpio?"Serine asked."She was kidnapped."I protested."By Herobrine."

--------------------------------------------

Flamer:Shup guys?I know you guys don't know me.I'm Blazer's Imagination brain.I give Blazer imagination when it comes to writing.Remembered what Blazer said about taking a break for a month?Guess wut?She lied-

Blazer:No I didn't!I how did you get here?!

Flamer:Powers.Obviously.

Blazer:I posted it now cause my imagination was back on track.

Flamer:Thx to me.

Blazer:*Sighs*Anyways,I hope you'll like this part and hope you guys gimme your support.See ya guys-

Flamer:And staay aweshum!!

Blazer:Hey!