Chapter 4

Marni's P.O.V;

Wait. Did he just ask me what I think he did? Or was I dreaming?

I could feel my cheeks become extremely red from blushing so hard, and my stomach filled with. I knew I needed to answer him. So I whispered super quietly "I would kiss back..."

"What was that?" He asked but I knew he heard me by the smile on his face

After about 30 seconds of just being lost in eachothers eyes he slowly placed on hand softly on my waist and the other slightly on my chin and he leaned in.

Our lips touched lightly at first then the kiss gradually got more passionate, it wasn't like the kisses I had with other boys. This time it actually felt like it meant something. Like I actually mean something to him. He gentley pulled me closer, this was perfect.

The kiss lasted probably 2 1/2 minutes then we both let go and looked at eachother and grinned.

"Soo umm wanna watch a movie?" I suggested, he agreed so I ran up to my room to throw on my pajamas. I put on short fuzzy pj shorts with little cats on them, and a coral colored tank top then I went back downstairs and plopped down right beside him on the couch.

We decided to watch the notebook, I was surprised he actually agreed to watch it! After I turned the movie on we grabbed a few blankets from the closet and snuggled up on the couch.

He had his arms wrapped around me and my head was wresting on his broad shoulders while we were wrapped tightly in blankets. I was so cozy. After about 45 minutes I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier and not Long after I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up I looked at the clock. 3:42 am, I was in my bed, wait where was drew? I noticed a small piece of paper on my desk. It read

' Marni,

Sorry I couldn't say goodbye,I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful so I just put you in your bed and left. But anyway thanks for such a great night. Text me in the morning!

~drew'

Ugh he's so perfect! Not long after I drifted back to sleep for at least another 6 hours.

I awoke the next morning and the first thing I did was text drew

To:drew<3

Good morning!

He texted back within seconds

From:drew<3

Good morning beautiful! Meet at Starbucks for breakfast?(:

To: drew<3

For sure! Be there in an hour

I did a little happy dance then quickly got ready. I hopped in my car and drove to Starbucks and when I walked in he was already waiting for me. He greeted me with a tight hug and I light kiss on the cheek.

We ordered our coffee then sat down. We stayed in there and talked for hours. There was just something about him that was so interesting to me and I wanted to Learn more.

All of a sudden he jumped to his feet and grabbed my hand and started running, I followed along, we were both giggling like crazy and I have no idea why. After probably 5 minutes of running I looked at my surroundings and we were in a beautiful forest, the scenery was breathtaking. He say me down on a large log and he sat beside me, our fingers intertwined.

"Marni, I know I have only known you for a few days," he started " but to be honest they have already been some of the best days of my life, I'm excited to see what other great memories we can make. So I hope it's not too soon but... I love you Marni"

I felt like billions of butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach. I just gave him a big loving hug and told him "I-I love you too!"

And that was the beginning, the beginning of my perfect fairytale

From then on we started doing everything together, it was just amazing.

Next chapter will be from Drew's P.O.V!