Chapter 6

Marni's P.O.V;

The trip to the doctors office was short but the silence made it feel like forever. The only notice was the zoom of the odd car passing by and the faint radio which was playing some song I don't know.

I stared straight ahead, blinking occasionally the whole trip there. I was scared of what the doctor might say.

When we arrived at the hospital I began to get out of the vehicle, but then drew rushed over and swept me into his arms.

"What are you doing?" I Demanded

"What? Do you think I'm going to let you walk when your hurt? That'll just hurt you more and I don't want that to happen" he responded

He carried me through the big sliding doors and set me in a chair right by the administration desk.

The lady at the desk looked short. And she was very friendly, she was asking me questions about myself and what happened to me.

When she was finished she told me to take a seat in the waiting room, I did. After about an hour and a half I heard the nurse call my name.

Drew softly picked me up and followed the nurse and took me to a bed and laid me down.

We waited about 15 minutes until a doctor came in.

He directed me to the radiology clinic for an x-Ray.

When I was finished I was taken back to the bed to wait for results.

After awhile the doctor came back.

He began to speak " Hi Marney, I closely examined your x-Ray results, but it doesn't seem to show anything wrong, but you seem to be in a lot of pain, so I want you to come back in 2 weeks if it still hurts ok?"

I nodded.

//I'll try to update soon again

This was kinda short

What do you think is wrong?