Drunk text

Camila's POV:

I was just getting home from my best friend Dinah's house, when I heard my phone go off I looked down and it was an unknown message.

Unknown: lwts meet xp lcter

Camila: I'm sorry um who are you?

Unknown: ph shit sorrt

Camila: are you drunk?

Unknown: nipe I wastevd

Camila: maybe you should get some sleep.

Unknown: woll do. Nifht

Camila: night.

Lauren's POV:

The next morning I look at my messages and I seen that I texted some random person. Shit she probably thought I was on drugs. I should probably text her and thank her for being so nice.

Lauren: hey, sorry about last night. I was drunk, I appreciate you telling me to get some sleep. I needed it, I don't drink very often.

Unknown: oh uh sure. Yeah, it's okay. I bet you got a nasty hangover.

Lauren: oh I do, I'm sick as hell.

Unknown: well get better. Remember water and some aspirin are your best friends.

Lauren: lol thanks. Can I get your name?

Unknown: Camila, you?

Lauren: I'm Lauren

Camila: nice name, I need to get ready for school. Wanna talk later?

Lauren: oh sure, bye

Camila: bye

Camila's POV:

I get to school and see Dinah. I of course gotta tell her about Lauren. "Hey Mila" Dinah smiles and waves when she's sees me walking towards her. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the math class room taking a test?" I say "well, you see I told her I was sick so... No." I laugh because she does this all the time. "These teachers are gonna catch on eventually." "Nah, I'm to smart for them." I hear my phone buzz and look down at it seeing it's a message from Lauren. Dinah sees too. "Who's Lauren and why did she call you babe?" "She's just a friend." I say putting my phone in my pocket. "Oh really?" She gives me that look so I know she thinks I'm lying. "She sent me a message by mistake and we just keep talking, she's really nice."  Dinah smiles "oooooo Mila's got a crush!" She laughs "shut up Dinah! I've never even met her, ok it's nothing." I walk away into my next class, I decided to answer her back.

Lauren: hey babe, I was thinking we should get to know each other some more.

Camila: babe?

Camila: sure why not.

Lauren: lol sorry.

Camila: nah it's fine. I like it.

Lauren: I'll call you.... Camz instead.

Camila: ok I like that too :)

Camila: I'll call you LoLo

Lauren: aw that's cute

Camila: class is just starting I gotta go, but I'll text you later

Lauren: okie bye

{I hope you guys will enjoy this book!! I'm really excited! If you have any ideas pls do tell, if you have any feedback I wanna hear that too! }