Back To Reality

Lauren's POV

We had the best time on our honeymoon. Sucks that it's over but I still get to see her everyday for the rest of my life. It doesn't matter how bad things get we have both out so much work into this relationship already, we would literally do anything for each other. We started moving into our house and started talking about our future together. I know you can't plan everything but need some place to start.

Camila's POV

So excited to be starting our life, we have already made big plans. She's gonna be going back on tour here soon but we both will always be committed to this and won't let the other think otherwise. I'll miss her like crazy but she'll be back and I'll be waiting. I've also been thinking of surprising her on one or two of the dates, I think that would be good for both of us. But something bad happened the other day that she doesn't know about. My ex came back to town. I didn't care really, but he came to visit me before the honeymoon. He kissed me. I'm not sure how to tell lauren but I gotta..I can't wait to long or else she will think I have hidden feelings for him. I don't want that all I want is her.

{The book is over! Yes there will be a 2nd one, already have started writing it! Hope you guys enjoyed the book!}