Camping

You woke up early in the morning, feeling warm and comfortable. You opened your eyes and looked ahead, seeing Jimin's face super close. You squeaked quietly and blushed deeply. You stared at his face for a while, admiring how handsome he was. You never really noticed, since you were busy being mad at him most of the time.

You gasped and punched his arm. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked ahead, and his eyes got wide when he saw your flustered face. He quickly backed up, and ended up falling on the floor on his back. You sat up on the couch and looked down at him.

"Y-you..." You bit your lip and held up your fist.

"Ah, you're awake!" Your mom yelled happily. She skipped over. "Awe honey I'm so glad you guys get along." She winked at you. You blushed.

"Ah-no, no we don't." You shook your head and kicked Jimin's side to get him to agree with you. To piss you off, he shrugged.

"Yeah. I think I really like her." He said as he looked up at your mom. You glared at him and mouthed curse words to him. Your mom squealed a bit.

"(Y/n), this could be good for you." Your mom said in a teasing tone. You shook your head and stood up.

"Absolutely not." You said and kicked Jimin's hip hard. He groaned.

"Yup, I deserved that one." He said as he sat up.

"Ok kids." Your mom giggled. "Get ready to go. We're going camping." She said.

"Huh?" You asked and crossed your arms. "Today?"

"Yup! We'll be there until Monday night, since you don't have school, so don't forget anything." She said and walked away. You groaned and looked at Jimin who stood in front of him. You pinched his arm and huffed before walking to your room.

-

"Yah" Jimin knocked on your door. "Are you ready yet?" He asked, getting no response. "Yah!" He knocked harder. He scoffed softly. "Is she sleeping again?" He asked himself. He opened the door and looked ahead. His eyes went wide as he saw you checking yourself out in the mirror.

He looked you up and down. He snapped out of it and crossed his arms, staring at you to get your attention. You continued to ignore him and put your scarf on.

"Yah. Are you ignoring me?" Jimin asked. You looked over, humming.

"Ah, it's you."

"I was knocking, why didn't you answer?" He asked.

"Because I was't ready." You said simply. You irked him. He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"You couldn't have said that?" He walked towards you, putting his hands in his pockets. You giggled and looked up at him.

"Sorry, I'd rather not waist my breath on you." You walked passed him. He growled and looked at you as you walked away. You smirked to yourself and walked to the kitchen.

You crossed your arms as you walked. 'Still not cute?' You thought to yourself, giggling.

-

"(Y/n), you have your pills right?" Your mom asked as she grabbed your bag from your arm, putting it in the car.

"Yes." You nodded.

"And your clothes-?"

"Yes, mom. Let's go." You smiled and got in the car. "Are you driving?" You asked her. She nodded and smiled, making you feel relieved. You closed the car door and sat in your seat, crossing your legs.

You sat on the right side of the car, behind the passenger seat. Jimin sat on the left side, looking at you. You were glancing out the window, looking at the sky. You liked going to the lake, and camping, but not this time. You had to share a tent with HIM.