The Past.

Michael

A month later.

"Nigga shut up!" T yelled at ZJ. "You see my kid is sleep."

"Take her home to her Mama." I told him.

"Yeah so she can have lung cancer. That's a great idea." he said.

"Stressed?" Jameer asked as he sat next to him.

"As fuck." T answered putting his head in his hands. He been acting funny for weeks now. He seemed depressed. Almost like he was when his ex Angela left him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Man, Amaya been on drugs and doing everything she not supposed to be doing so I have had Yasmin. But I can't be with her every second of the day cause I be having practice, and I have two jobs. I don't have a babysitter and I don't know what to do. And she sick and I don't know what to do." he rolled his eyes.

"Take her to the doctors, get her some cough medicine, buy her some cough drops and make sure you get her some antibiotics. That should get rid of the sickness. But she also gotta have rest and all that good shit." I said.

"I can watch little mama when you gotta work." Jameer smirked.

"Why you say work like that?" I asked.

"Cause he know damn well he be trying to get some pussy at work." Jameer answered.

"Hell yeah." T chuckled.

"Anastasia loves Yasmin. She's good with kids, I'd give her to Anastasia for a while until you can get your bosses to let you have a reasonable schedule." I said.

"I mean, as far as babysitting, Ariyanna can babysit when Anastasia can't." ZJ said.

"Sha'nae ain't watching nobody kids. She can barely watch her damn self." Jameer said.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked.

"This bitch left yesterday at seven, and came back at twelve. I didn't care, but then I started to cause for her to be my girlfriend I would want to know her whereabouts." he said. "So when she came back home she said she was at a club with her girls. So I said why didn't you tell me, and the bitch said because I didn't know you would want to know."

"I couldn't let Anastasia go to no club." I shook my head. "She too fine for all that."

"Ariyanna know better." ZJ said.

"Shit, if I had a girl she wouldn't be going nowhere like that." T said.

"Man Ion know with her no more. I wanna be with her, and I stay loyal to her, but she go out and do shit like this." Jameer rolled his eyes.

"Put her ass in check." I said. "You can't have her running the relationship Jameer. Y'all gotta communicate."

"She don't fucking listen." he said.

"Make her." T said.

"How? Tape her to a wall and make her look at me?"

"You gotta put her in her place and let her ass know who she belong to." ZJ said.

"How did the head feel?" I asked ZJ.

"You a bitch." Jameer threw a calculator at my forehead.

I laughed and then my phone rang.

"Yes Anastasia?" I answered.

"I'm hungry." she whined.

"When aren't you hungry?" ZJ said.