Depression.

Chrissy

Everyone tried to get a hold of Michael. Even his Mom, but he wasn't answering the phone. Anastasia wouldn't stop crying. She left the hospital after I told her Jameer was fine and she said she just wanted to be alone. She said everything was her fault and she didn't want to be bothered by anyone at all.

T was the only one that told her it wasn't her fault other than me.

It was passed midnight and I was looking at Jameer as he laid in the hospital bed.

"I'm sorry this had to happen to you baby. But when you wake up, I will be here. And we will have the best life together. We all need you. More than anything." I spoke to him as I held his hand.

I thought about his last words to me, "I love you too." my heart dropped when I heard the crash. I knew everything was going to be bad.

I made sure to call his job and inform them of what happened. His boss promised to not fire him or have someone else take his spot.

I fell asleep quickly, my body was numb and my hand never left Jameer's hand. As long as he was breathing, I was okay.

Anastasia

I walked all night long. All I had is my purse. I went to the store and bought some sweat pants and a shirt with some different shoes.

I walked all the way back home. Chris and Antonio apologised again before they left. And now that I look at this whole situation, it is my fault. I shouldn't have brought them to New Orleans, I should've just met them another time. Or something different.

Michael's words hurt me like a deep cut in my arm. I walked in the house, and there was glass all over the floor. Pictures were broken on the wall. There was scraps of paper and trash everywhere. I turned on the light and Michael was laying in the middle of the floor with a bottle of Vodka in his hand that was empty. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He laughed, "If I wasn't drunk like this I would kill you."  he told me.

"I'm sorry for everything that I have done, but this isn't what I would expect you to do with your life afterwards Michael. Jameer wouldn't even want this." I said. He stood up slowly, and threw the vodka glass at a wall, putting glass all over the couches and floor.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JAMEER ANASTASIA!" his voice echoed through the whole house. He walked over to me and stood directly in front of me. "Ever since you got here, we've all been in fucking danger. We all have to watch our damn backs and break them just to shield yo dumb ass! Well guess what! Jameer is dead! And it's all because of your illiterate, broke down, retarded ass family. You are nothing! You'll never be nothing. So you can get the fuck out of my house!"

"You don't scare me." I said. I put my purse down on the table, and he shook his head. He picked my purse up and slapped me with it. "You got ten seconds to get the fuck out of my house. Or I'm going to put a bullet in your head."

"This isn't you!" I cried as snatched my purse from his hands. "You're not this person."

"I been this person. But I put my fucking wall down for you. I set my life aside for you! I'm a hood nigga, I kill niggas, smoke all day, and drink til I drop and nobody will stop me. Not you. Not my mama. Not anybody." he said to me.

"Jameer is alive you dumb ass! Fuck you Michael! You don't listen to shit do you? You would've known if you would've answered your fucking phone but you're to busy getting fucked up and high and drunk to even do that huh?! If I would've known you felt this way for me, I would've have done anything with you. I wouldn't have came into your life. So if you wanna blame somebody for everything that has happened, blame yourself. Because if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here still. Don't forget that." I walked upstairs and got my shit. I grabbed Kianna's baby bag and my phone charger with the keys to my car.