Discoveries.

Anastasia

Nana had me fucked up thinking I was supposed to find my brother while I've been here and I don't even know what he looks like. Mom was supposed to tell me what happened and that I had a brother and all that crazy shit but apparently I've been living here, and I haven't ran into no Chris Coleman.

So after she left, I got dressed and decided I'd go to a library and look his name up and everything. Apparently he lives in Detroit with my Dad but I haven't met my Dad either so that explains why I haven't met my brother.

"Baby." Michael held my hand, stopping me from what I was doing. "What are you doing?"

"Going to the library so I can search him up." I said. "If I have family that I don't know about, I want to know about them.

"Do you want me to come with you? I could help."

"If you want to but it's a library Mike, Kianna will start crying and--"

"We can take her to mama house. Or T, I just wanna help you with this." he said.

I smiled and continued putting my shoes on. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." he kisses my cheek. I put my hair up in a ponytail and then got Kianna in her car seat and we got in the car.

"Ready?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." I said.

"Baby don't you think we should call the number first? Just to see if he answers?" Michael said.

"Yeah but I'm not calling him until I know he is real." I said. Mike pulled up at his mama house and he took Kianna in the house then came back out. He drove in silence but I could tell there was anger deep inside of him. I knew he was just as confused as I was just by the way he gripped the steering wheel.

-

When we got to the library I walked straight into the computers.

"What's his name again?" Mike asked.

"Chris Coleman, he live in Detroit Michigan. And he 20." I answered as I typed in all the information.

A man's Instagram popped up and he had all the things that Nana said. He was fine as fuck too, and he kind of looked like my mama. I know it's weird to think yo own brother fine, but I don't even know if he is my brother. He was known as hell, and he apparently lived on the Eastside of Detroit.

"Baby, I wanna go to Michigan." I said.

"How? Plane? Train? Car? Walk?" Mike asked.

"Nigga Plane, nobody got gas money to be going all the way to Michigan and all the way back home. I wanna take Kianna with me--"

"What? Why?"

"Well I don't want to be away from her..." I looked at him.

"No, I'm not fucking with that Anastasia. I'm okay with you going, but Kianna is only two months. She doesn't need to experience the pain of her ears popping on that plane. She's too young to be traveling baby."

"You right, but I don't want to be away from her Mike." I said.

"Then don't, call him. And see wassup. If he ain't what he supposed to be then you can just stay home ma."