Øne

Tyler's P.O.V
----
(Scene: Tyler is walking to Josh's house and thinking to himself
Date: January 16th, 2016)
----
I'm walking down the street and I see flickering street lights. The sun has almost completely set and there is still a hint of purple and blue in the sky, the stars are beginning to appear. The cool air and the snow flakes bite at the skin of my face as a walk to Josh's house. All I want is to see him right now, it's getting too hard... Too hard...

Josh is the only one who knows how to calm me down during these times, I'm feeling beaten and broken.  I'm tired and I'm upset with myself. I feel done. As I'm walking to Josh's house, I hear them. The voices. The voices are back..

"Tyler.." They whisper. I try my best to ignore them.

"Tyler.." They continue.

"Tyler.. Think.. Tyler think.." They won't stop.

"Josh can't help you Tyler, think" They won't go away.

"Tyler he can't help you, you're too far gone.." I stop.

"What do you want? Why won't you go away?" I say.

"You're too far gone Tyler, he can't help you anymore. He can't help you.."

"I want you out! Leave! I want you gone!" I yell, they won't go away, they haunt me.

"It doesn't work that way Tyler.." They say.

"Why won't you leave?" My voice breaks as I'm about to cry.

I start yelling at myself and crying, BlurryFace is taking over. I feel dizzy and everything is spinning. Everything goes dark for a moment then I fall. Hard.

----

I'm half way to Josh's house as I slowly wake. I see him walking down the street to me looking concerned. I messaged him around seven, it was a little past nine now. The sun is gone and the night is here. I feel Josh's hand on my shoulder, shaking me.

"Tyler.." He says, this time it's not the voices

I feel reassured as he helps me off the snowy ground. I put an arm around him as I attempt to walk to his house with him.
Once we reach his house I sit down on the soft couch. I lean my head back against the wall and we sit quietly. Then I hear Josh again.

"H-hey Ty? What happened out there?" He asks.

"I-I.. I don't know. I feel like I'm insane, Josh. I'm scared, I'm really scared" I answer with a shaky voice.

"It's ok man, I'm right here" He says back.

I rub my face with my hands, I was tired. We had a long day recording and now I have to deal with all this.

"Hey Josh?" I say.

"What, Ty?" He responds.

"Can I stay on the couch tonight?"

"Sure man, I'll grab some blankets and a pillow for you"

Josh wonders down the hall scrounging for blankets and pillows. I don't know if he has guests over often. Then I hear them again...

"Kill." They say.

"Kill? What do you mean kill?" I say abruptly.

I hear Josh from down the hall still looking for blankets, "Did you say something?"

"No, just the tv" I say.

"Ok" He goes back to looking.

I'm now mortified with myself. Why would that crawl into my mind? I stare blankly at the tv. Josh walks in with the good pillow and some blankets.

"Thanks, man. Tonight's been rough" I say

"Don't worry about it. If you ever need to vent, I'm right here." He says.

"Thanks" I smile at him and start watching the tv again.

As the night progresses, I see Josh occasionally look over to see if I'm ok. I continue to watch the tv till I slowly drift to sleep.