Føur

Tyler's P.O.V
----
(Scene: Tyler and Jenna's house
Date: January 18th)
----
The following morning I awake to slivers of sunlight peeking in from the blinds of the bedroom window. As I sit up, the bed squeaks and shifts. After sitting and staring off for a minute, I begin to make my way to the kitchen where I see Jenna making breakfast.

We exchange hellos with a quick peck and I asked her if she needed any help.

"I think I've got it Ty, thanks though" there's a slight pause in her speech before she starts,

"I think you need to take the day off hun. I can tell you've been off lately."

"What should I do? Is there anything we can do to the backyard?" I question being the workhorse I am.

"Nope. grass is mowed, weeds are pulled, hedges are trimmed, flowers are watered... front and back"

"Okay.... w-well.. um.. what can I help with?"

"Ty, take the day off. Go back to bed or eat something. Do whatever you want"

"I guess" my voice trailed as Jenna looked up at me, beckoning me to relax. I made my way to the living room and sat down, turning on the tv. I put on an old recorded basketball game from last year's march madness. Not very exciting but it'll do.

My nose is greeted with the pleasant smell of pancakes. Jenna somehow always knew what food I was craving. I wander back to the kitchen and come up behind Jenna. I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder. I watch her masterfully make the pancake batter and poor it into the pan.

"Whatcha doin there Tyler?"

"Nothin, you're just beautiful" I can see her cheeks flush pink. A smile spread across my face as I was happy in this moment.

I kiss her cheek and go to the kitchen drawer to grab two plates and some silverware. I set them down at the table and grab the single daisy resting peacefully in the thin green vase and move it to the table. The pancakes quickly turned to a golden brown.

As breakfast was made and the table was set, Jenna and I sat down for breakfast and prayed. As we prayed I felt safe. Secure. I feel ok right now

________
Sorry this is a short chapter...