progress

"Ayaw!" Maine could hear a low voice shouting from inside Rj's room when she arrived.

"...."

"Ayaw!" Rj repeated, indignant.

Maine slowly entered the room and saw a butt-naked Rj standing in the middle of the his room in just a t-shirt, while Geb held out a diaper.

"Sige na...suot na natin to...dadating na si Maine..."

"Ayaw!" Rj continued saying. He had his back toward the door so he couldn't see Maine who was now standing beside the door.

"Ay! Sige ka....kakahiya kay Maine...." Geb tried to sound authoritative but gentle as she coaxed Rj to put some pants on.

"....Maine?....hiya Maine?...." Rj stopped complaining and became curious of the name.

"Oo...kaya dali na...dadating na yun....bihis na tayo...."

Maine moved towards the bathroom door which was partially hidden from plain sight. Geb guided Rj to his bed so she could put the diaper on him. She then sat him up and removed his shirt. She was wiping him with a wet face towel when Rj saw Maine.

"Maine?"

"Hello Rj!"

"Maine."

"Oo....hello ka nga sa akin...."

"...h...he...llo.."

"Hello...kamusta ka na?"

"Bihis ako Geb kasi dadating Maine..." Rj said.

"Tama! Nakakahiya ka! Walang damit tapos haharap ka kay Maine!" Geb chuckled.

"Kakahiya?......Kita putotoy....hahahaha!" Rj laughed.

He was like a little boy and this endeared him more to Maine. She had watched him "return" to his normal self over the past year. She was very proud of his achievements.