Chapter 4

I knew what was coming I would see harry for second period and I felt slightly anxious and excited to be seeing him again . When I entered math a subject I was very good at I took my seat towards wherever there was an empty chair not really wanting the introduction my last teacher gave me in front of the whole class again so I just left my schedule on the top of the teachers desk so he could acknowledge he had received a new student for this period he signed it and returned it to me with a warm smile on his face he was much older than my previous teacher ,right when I was making my way back to my seat again from standing to get my schedule back, a group of boys entered right before the bell rang signalizing the class has started they made their way right next to me oh my luck they seemed like the schools jocks with their football varsity jackets and varsity shirts . They all noticed my presence and looked at me as if they have never seen a girl before I kept my gaze straight not really enjoying that they've been staring at me for a while now .

Ten minutes into class the teacher had gave us a lesson to work on in the textbooks I started and payed attention on the math problems in front of me and tried to solve them but couldn't really concentrate because the school jocks have been asking for my attention for a while now and i was growing impatient with them I was about to say something rude to them when the door bursted open following by 3 guys the first one with sleek black hair put up to quiff style look and beautiful honey eyes matching with a black leather jacket and a white shirt under the second one was Niall from my literature class the one who had thrown the note to me and the third one was harry I noticed all of there eyes we're fixed on me like if I caught them on something they were up to , I found it weird but I offered them all a small smile from me and they each gave one back the one with black hair capturing his tongue in between his teeth once he smiled Niall showing of his white pearly teeth that were immensely straight and harry showing of his dimples I looked down because I realized the whole class has noticed we've just been smiling to each other which doesn't sound too weird but the three boys have remainder in the front of the class all eyes on them and none of them have bothered to sit down in one of the desks that were In the class room . The teacher soon got up and asked why was it that they were late to class they all simply shrugged and sat to the side of me ,so on the left were the three guys who have just walked in and to my right were the jocks interesting how I could be exactly in the middle of them both because when I picked this seat I hope I wouldn't be getting to much attention by sitting their but now I'm in the middle of a big classroom filled with testosterone hormone high male teenagers .

(Super short chapter I just wanted to update yeah so keep on reading and voting tomorrow's chapter is going to be good )