Chapter 5

Faiths pov

I sit there in the middle of everyone not really knowing what to do so I just keep my head down and look at the desk covered with little scribbles there's one that catches my attention it's says "Taylor owns you" I'm pulled out of my thought by a beautiful blonde girl behind me that lightly tapped on my shoulder she gave me a warm smile and said her name was Taylor and laughed

"I wrote that last year in my math class I was really bored most of the time " Taylor says

I smile at her and introduce myself.

We continued talking until she mentioned our surroundings

"So you've got these boys really rilled up , they all have lust in their eyes when they stare at you "

"maybe their starring at you"

I told her completely serious she looks like a life size Barbie with gorgeous blonde hair that cascades down her back perfectly .

"Ha ! I'm old news I've know these guys forever unlike you you're new and they obviously want you I can practically feel the sexual frustration in the air "

Taylor exclaims as she waves her hands in the air trying to prove her point I laugh and shake my head .

I already finished the class work the teacher assigned so I tell Taylor I'm going to turn it in she nods and tries to finish hers . I walk up to the teacher and hand him my paper he tells me to wait for him to check it so I stand there waiting for him to finish checking my paper for any corrections .

Harry's pov

God , I'm enjoying the view I have a perfect view of faiths bum but so does all the other kids I look around and all the guys are fucking staring at her and she is completely oblivious and waits for the dumb professor to finish checking her paper . She finished with the assignment very quickly everyone else looks completely lost on what to do and are to distracted with faiths body , I notice Taylor is sitting in back of faith she smiles at me and I nod my head at her , Taylor is really good person probably one of the only trustworthy people here most of the girls are all fake but not her I trust her we've been friends for the longest and I like that but she's a little on the wild side when it comes to boys very undeceive but overall a good person .

Faiths comes back with her paper and has a big red 'A' on it's followed by a '-0' the teacher has a proud smile plastered on his face .

"Class if anyone needs help ask faith I'm sure she'll be happy to help " the teacher comments

And I notice faiths checks turn a light shade of red from the attention mostly all the guy raise their hands and shout for assistance from faith she looks around the classroom and her gaze finally lands on me and I almost melt with her eyes they captured me it was like I was in a trance with them that i couldn't find my way out I just starred into them they were a twinkling pair of aquamarine blue eyes

"Um harry..harry....Harrrryyy!"

"Ohh yeah yeah sorry I was...uhh distracted "

"Yeah um I could tell "

Fuck she must think I'm a straight up loser starring at her and shit fuck fuck what do I say

"Yes...?" I say

"Well um since I kinda don't want to help some of these guys with their work...yeah do you want my help ?"

"No I'm good " I smile at her

"Are you sure"

she looks down at my paper with amusement in her eyes I give her a confused look and followed her gaze to my paper and quickly realize it's empty great now she must think I'm stupid too .

"Um ok I guess I could use your help"

"ok so do you not understand it or are you just lazy" she asks me with humored filled eyes

"no i get it um.... a little "i tell her

"well fisrt start with your name on the paper "she gigles i fucking swear its probaly the most beautiful sound i have ever heard who the fuck is she and why is she making me feel like a little girl i cant get words to come out of my mouth so i just sit there like a lovestuck teenager watching her in awe from her beauty , she blushes and i smile at her . the light tint of pink in her cheecks turns a little darker but she still smiles at me .

" okay okay we shold start " she says

" i know the material , but i guess you could say that yes im to lazy "

" so you understand the lesson but dont do the work just because you dont want to"

"that exactly "

" well thats stupid "

i shrug and put my hands in my pockets 

"ok then i guess ill help someone else you know someone who actually wants my help "

" wait no thats not what i meant come here  "

"bye harry " she tells me 

Ugh im so dumb trying to play it cool now she just left , god im an idiot . Fuck now shes going to the stupid jocks she obiviously looks annoyed but still tries to act polite towards them i see how dylan the schools football quarterback intoruduces himself to faith she smiles and tries to explain him the lesson while he just stares at her .

I sit there the whole fucking period just watching how he flirts with her , i finally have had enough of his lame attempts at trying to get at her. So now im going to try to do my dumb ass work , im already having difficulty since i barely paid attention to what the teacher sais about it so i decide against and tell the teacher im goingto the bathroom im walking to the door and right when im exciting i see faith look up at me but then quickly look back down i step outside the classroom i notice some guys in the hall ei walk pass them and hear them talking about the new girl and how hot she is it doesnt suprise that there talking about her so i just keep walking i dont really know where im going im just didnt want to sit in that damn classroom where all the guys are just starring at faith its not that im jealous i just felt uncomfortable there .