I loved her since childhood and im meant to protect her. But will she love me? Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ON HOW YOU WOULD LIKE THE STORY TO BE!!!!

Gran's party is getting soo boring. All the girls are just swarming around me and i'm bored like hell. I think i should go back home. I went into my car and drove home.

Opened the door and came inside and went straight to my bed and fell asleep. No questions asked.

I woke up and wanted breakfast in bed. I shouted to the maid to bring breakfast in bed.

I looked around my room eating a croissant. Spaced out and filled with posters of famous football stars.

Things lying around everywhere, clothes on the floor, magazines skattered and my legendary football on my bedside table.

Last year we won the all school championships and since then i am the captain of the football team. Being good at football has given me a guy with the most popular reign. Currently dating Daina Sparrow, the most popular girl at school and all the girls die to be her. Dating her helps me maintain my popularism at school.

'' Wake up honey, it's school time.'' says my sweet mom

'' Yeah Mom, I have to leave early for school got footy trials for next year.''

''Ok, honey''

I shut the door behind and open the door to my ferrari. Thats when i caught the sight of a girl walking across the street. With dark curls, high cheekbones, rosy red lips with white shining teeth which left me staring at her. When

she caught me staring at her i quickly got into my car and raced away.

I shut the car's door behind me and Daina caught me in a quick tight hug. I hate it when girl's do that.. it's so embarrasing for me.

We walked to class together holding hands when i caught sight of the girl from before. She was speed walking in the same direction we were heading to and her hair was swooshing from one side to the other. Daina spoke and interupted my thoughts saying '' Baby, I need to go to the bathroom to pitch up my make-up, see you in class'' and planted a big smack on my lips.

In the corner of my eye i saw the girl with dark curls, high cheekbones, rosy red lips with white shining teeth looking in the opposite direction biting her teeth. She was wearing a pink singlet with skinny jeans. I thought atleast she has some really good dress sense.

With a tinge of pleasure i said '' Ok, Yeah, whateva.'' and walked off.

Gran yelled out '' Hey wait up Alex!!'' and caught up to me. We started walking slowly together talking about the trials. '' There's nothing to worry man, were champs bro!''

''Yeah, Man!!!'' My mind still thinking about that girl.

We entered the class taking our normal seats with Daina siting beside me. Then came the girl from before into the classroom heading in my direction. '' Hi, you left your books at your locker so i thought i'll give them to you.'' she said in a soft voice

'' Oh, thanks whats your name? ''

'' My names Violet Cook.''