I loved her since childhood and im meant to protect her. But will she love me? Chapter Two

HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT. I CHANGED THE NAME OF IT BECAUSE THIS ONE WS BETTER. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

CHAPTER TWO

The bell rang and before I could say something she walked off to her next class. I wouldn't be tired even is I starred at her the whole day. I was now even dreaming about her coming up to me and kissing me. I need to talk to her desperately.

I was in the cafeteria when i saw her with Kyle Crowley, the jock. He was pinning her to the wall and was on the verge of nearly kissing her when i coughed and interupted.

''Hm hm, this is not the area to be making out you know'' I crossed my arms and looked up.

''We were um just .., I'll go now.'' he said, not meeting my gaze.

'' I need to talk to you and it's urgent.'' I said grabbing her wrist.

VIOLET'S POV

What does he think he is trying to act all cool and up himself. I hate those type of people, like get over yourself. Thats when Kyle approaches me.

'' Hi beautiful, want to sit with me today?'' Trying to sound all hot and cool, but I wasn't falling for it.

'' Get lost.''

He then pushed me against the wall and i could feel his body on top of me.

I put my effort into pushing him off but he would always just push harder onto me when Alex came.

I completely ignored what he was saying for the next one minute and heard the last sentence.

'' I need to talk to you and it's urgent.'' He said in a low voice which i could hadly hear even when he was beside me.

'' Fine'' I replied

I was sick of acting how my mum said to act. All quiet and not standing up for yourself, I wasn't going to act like that from now on. I'm not shy or quiet, I'm quite the opposite.

We both walked outside the school gates and i said, '' What is it you wanted to talk to me badly about? ''

ORIGINAL POV

I didn't know what to say to her. Tell her the truth that I'm an agent and that her father has died leaving her behind in danger.

Her topaz eyes were looking into my eyes and it looked like there was no end to it. I was falling for her.

But I couldn't, I was sent here for reason which has to be done staying close to her. I couldn't get distracted by my emotions.

I put on my strong voice and said '' Violet, your in danger. you have to stay with me from now on until we have found a safe spot for you. From now on i'm your bodyguard.''

I don't know how i was going to explain this to her but right now i had the sudden urge to hold her and kiss her. Tell her that i'm Aiden, your childhood friend. And thats when i started kissing her.

I was holding her tight in my arms and couldn't go because she was so irresistible. Instead of pushing me away she deepened the kiss. I was now kissing her on her neck and everywhere when i heard a car racing into the school and it was no other than the Mafia.

I grabbed Violet's hand and we ran together to my car and were being followed. I thought from big popular guy disguise this is a pretty big step and laughed at the thought.

Violet said the words that i needed to hear.

'' i know who you are.'' And i starred at her looking like a complete idiot.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!